Other Mexican posts in USA

» Albuquerque

» Anchorage

» Atlanta

» Austin

» Boston

» Brownsville

» Calexico

» Chicago

» Dallas

» Del Rio

» Denver

» Detroit

» Eagle Pass

» El Paso

» Fresno

» Indianapolis

» Kansas City

» Laredo

» Las Vegas

» Little Rock

» Los Angeles

» Miami

» Minneapolis

» New Orleans

» New York

» New York
(Permanent Mission to the UN)

» Nogales, Arizona

» Omaha

» Orlando

» Oxnard, California

» Philadelphia

» Phoenix

» Portland, Oregon

» Presidio, Texas

» Raleigh

» Sacramento

» Salt Lake City

» San Antonio

» San Diego

» San Francisco

» San Jose

» San Juan, Puerto Rico

» Seattle

» Tucson

» Washington

Mexican embassies in nearby countries

» Canada

Mexican embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Houston

Mexican flag Consulate-General of Mexico in Houston

Address4507 San Jacinto Street
Houston, TX 77004
Phonelocal: (713) 271.6800
international: +1.713.271.6800
Faxlocal: (713) 779.0701
international: +1.713.779.0701
Web sitehttp://www.sre.gob.mx/houston
Notes¡Mucho ojo con los estafadores!

Hay personas que usan los comentarios de esta página para hacerse pasar por trabajadores sociales o personal de los consulados o embajadas de México. No te dejes engañar. Más información

There are people using the comments section of this page to pose as social workers or Mexican Consulate and Embassy employees. Don’t be fooled.

» Can I visit Mexico without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 181–190 of 193, newest first.
<< < 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 > >>
Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:10 EDT
obtaining a visa
My dad is being held in houston by ice, his visa just expired. My question is can i renew his visa while he is in there? My email is cheliaguilera@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Sat, 3 Sep 2011 14:57 EDT
Texas ID
If you're under the age of 18, and have no documentation, can you still obtain a Texas ID?
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:46 EDT
expired vehicle permitt
I have an expired permitt,my Husband was deported he has the vehicle in his possession and dont want to give it to me for I can turn in the permitt.He is a Mexican and i am an American the permitt and vehicle title is in my name. what are my rights and what can I do about this?
SSG Mendoza Jorge
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:01 EDT
Vehicle permit
SSG Mendoza Jorge
U.S.Army Retired
SSG Mendoza Jorge
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:54 EDT
Vehicle permit
Buenas Tardes ojala y alguien me ayude con mi problema...yo saque un permiso para viajar A Mexico el pasado febrero de este ano,ahorita ya se vencio el permiso...pero el problema que tengo es que ya no tengo el mismo carro con el que pase a Mexico,yo tuve problemas financieros ..y tuve que entregar mi carro a la financiera...ellos lo vendieron y ahora es otra persona que vive en Houston ..quien compro el carro ...lo unico que tengo es mi comprobante del permiso..y tambien tengo los papeles ..que mande pedir al la compania de transportacion de texas ellos me dieron un papel donde muestra que el carro le pertenece a otra persona tambien muestra El (vin number)que es la serie de ese carro ...por favor me podria informar ..como puedo yo aclarar ese permiso ...que tengo y como sacar otro ...con otro carro....le agardeceria mucho si me da la informacion ..o papeles que tengo que tener ...donde yo podria obtener un documento que se llama"Actuacion de fe" a mi me urge mucho el obtener otro permiso ..por que mi madre esta en monterrey por eso fue que pedi un permiso para llevarla a esa ciudad....ella tiene Cancer y la estan atendiendo para su segunda operacion de ella ..por favor les agradeceria si me informan de que nesecito para restablecer otro permiso nuevo y asi podre viajar de vuelta a Mexico sinceramente
U.S. Army Retired
SSG Mendoza Jorge
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:42 EDT
Vehicle permit
I had a permit to travel to Mexico got it in Feb 2011..expired last month...my problem was that I didn't clear it when
Rev. James H.Gaddis
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:43 EDT
Eyeframe Manufacturers In Mexico
My name is Rev. James H. Gaddis of Kingsville,Texas. I am looking for eyeframe manufacturers in Mexico. If you know of any I would appreciate it if you would submit them to me. Thank you.
Holly Anderson
Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:19 EDT
Ventanilla De Salud
is this program available to the Deep East Texas region - Lufkin or Jasper Texas?
Wed, 27 Jul 2011 00:56 EDT
How to bring a relative to a US funeral (or to see someone very sick)
This is called a Humanitarian Visa or Parole. You go to the Mexican Consulate on Caroline Street in Houston, 2nd floor, Department of Protection. Take your passport to be responsible for the person or 2 people coming to the US temporarily. Take the sick person's birth certificate. Take the person or persons who are coming copy of their birth certificate and "electoral" or other Identification copy too. Take a hospital letter or funeral letter too. It is not difficult to do this. They have to enter the US through Laredo, TX.
Robert A. Fernandez
Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:41 EDT
vehicle permit
My husband is going to Mexico and he wants to know if he can get his car permit here before he goes?He is from Mexico,but has lived in the States for over 50 years.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Mexican Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Mexico, and such topics will be deleted.