Mexican flag Consulate-General of Mexico in Atlanta

Address1700 Chantilly Drive
Atlanta, GA 30324
Phonelocal: (404) 266.2233
international: +1.404.266.2233
Faxlocal: (404) 266.2302
international: +1.404.266.2302
Web site
Notes¡Mucho ojo con los estafadores!

Hay personas que usan los comentarios de esta página para hacerse pasar por trabajadores sociales o personal de los consulados o embajadas de México. No te dejes engañar. Más información

There are people using the comments section of this page to pose as social workers or Mexican Consulate and Embassy employees. Don’t be fooled.

» Can I visit Mexico without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Barry Steele
Sat, 7 May 2022 15:33 EDT
Fantástico -- Always wonderful service
We have used the Atlanta Mexican Consulate several times, even though we live in Western South Carolina. Years ago, my wife renewed her passport and just this year, I received my temporary residency visa.

In each time, other than the Atlanta traffic, the process was very very smooth and pleasant, the workers were so very helpful, from security, to the cashiers to the immigration agents. Everyone was bilingual (wish I was more so). The immigration agent for my residency was a delightful lady, knowledgeable, helpful... If she lived next door, she and my wife might be best friends.

Moving to Mexico... I hope every experience with the Mexican Government is as pleasant.
Tracey Ewen-Torres
Mon, 5 Aug 2019 12:28 EDT
Death certificate
Trying to get death certificate on my husband family did not register his dealth
teresa Smith
Fri, 25 Jan 2019 09:12 EST
how to start the paper work for our visa
we are going to move to Mexico need to know how to start our paper work can we get the information where to start. Thank you
Jeffrey Abanto
Tue, 30 Oct 2018 16:09 EDT
Do I need a VISA to enter MEXICO?
I have a J1 US Visa. I am planning to have a 1 week vacation to Mexico. Do I need to apply for VISA? Please help.
Scott Parrott
Fri, 3 Nov 2017 20:53 EDT
I want to move to Tijuana
My girlfriend is living in Tijuana and she cannt return to the U.S. until her 10Yrs is up. I want to move there, marry her and become a Mexican Citizen. How can I smooth this process.
Thu, 16 Jun 2016 21:17 EDT
how can foreign people get residence in mexico
Just tell me how, then I will go to mexico.
Mon, 16 May 2016 21:30 EDT
It is time to start learning Chinese too not only Spanish. China owns USA and someday everybody will speak Chinese,Spanish, and English
Rodney Jones
Thu, 12 May 2016 16:05 EDT
I can't take my pistol into Mexico, so I need a place where I can store it until my return.
Maria E
Mon, 21 Mar 2016 19:15 EDT
STOP Interfering in America's Governmental Affairs!
STOP Interfering in America's Governmental Affairs!
This is cause for REMOVAL.
You are a guest. Respectful our laws or be removed by The People

Maria Espinoza
Houston, TX
Maria E
Mon, 21 Mar 2016 18:55 EDT
Stop Interfering in America's Governmental Affairs!
Stop Interfering in America's Governmental Affairs!
Continue to interfere and we will show you the door.
Stop interfering in our governmental affairs.
This is reason for removal!

Maria Espinoza
Houston, TX

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Mexican Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Mexico, and such topics will be deleted.