Other Mexican posts in USA

» Albuquerque

» Anchorage

» Atlanta

» Austin

» Boston

» Brownsville

» Calexico

» Chicago

» Dallas

» Del Rio

» Denver

» Detroit

» Eagle Pass

» El Paso

» Fresno

» Houston

» Indianapolis

» Kansas City

» Laredo

» Las Vegas

» Little Rock

» Los Angeles

» Miami

» Minneapolis

» New Orleans

» New York

» New York
(Permanent Mission to the UN)

» Nogales, Arizona

» Omaha

» Orlando

» Oxnard, California

» Philadelphia

» Phoenix

» Portland, Oregon

» Presidio, Texas

» Raleigh

» Sacramento

» Salt Lake City

» San Antonio

» San Diego

» San Francisco

» San Jose

» San Juan, Puerto Rico

» Seattle

» Washington

Mexican embassies in nearby countries

» Canada

Mexican embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Tucson

Mexican flag Consulate of Mexico in Tucson

Address553 South Stone Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85701
Phonelocal: (520) 882.5595
international: +1.520.882.5595
Faxlocal: (520) 882.8959
international: +1.520.882.8959
Web sitehttp://portal.sre.gob.mx/tucson
Notes¡Mucho ojo con los estafadores!

Hay personas que usan los comentarios de esta página para hacerse pasar por trabajadores sociales o personal de los consulados o embajadas de México. No te dejes engañar. Más información

There are people using the comments section of this page to pose as social workers or Mexican Consulate and Embassy employees. Don’t be fooled.

» Can I visit Mexico without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate

Showing comments 1–10 of 13, newest first.
1 2 > >>
Robert sperling
Mon, 26 Mar 2018 10:02 EDT
How do I obtain a permanent Visa fo Mx ?
I have a condo in Mx. I would like to live in Mx longer than 180 days. How do I get a permanent visa? What do I need to obtain to the Consulate to begin this permanent visa?
Ramon Castro Valenzuela
Sat, 11 Feb 2017 16:02 EST
Dual Citizenship
What do I need to do to get dual citizenship for my three children and my wife. I am currently a Mexican national.

I want to hand the options of where I live with my family.

Thank You

Ramon C. Castro Valley. Sr
Mon, 12 Sep 2016 01:49 EDT
My wife lives in Mexico and she's Mexican citizen she try getting her passport she got denied. The reason is : she got register on her birth certificate when she was 15 year old.
Fri, 11 Mar 2016 22:42 EST
Lookoing for cousin that got vaught crosding tbe borda5
How can i find out were my cosin is housed after being caught
Robin Summitt
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 01:41 EST
2 children being detained by DIF in Tijuana
they're my niece's kids, I'm the aunt trying to get them out of Mexico..getting the runaround from DIF.I'm grasping at straws tryng to help...I don't speak spanish...i need help with translation and broken promise by DIF..why do they still not give kids back to mom? where do I go...or who can I talk to..to help ..... it's been several months now...DIF keeps changing their policies/decisions...said they would transfer niece's case to CPS in California..yet when it came time, they were deciding what else they wanted to require before anyone could get the kids...[please...is there anyone out there who could help?
lucinda Cordero
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 03:06 EST
I need help
I was born in Mexico but been here since I was 1yrs old am now 38 my mother is US citizen my father was naturalized Citizen I have 11 siblings they are all US citizen am the only on born in Mexico
Waleska Cardona
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:55 EST
Automobile permit
Can I obtain here in tucson an automobile permit to travel to the Sierra and Hermosillo? Where and how much? Please write back to cardonawaleska5@gmail.com
Thank you!

God bless and Merry Christmas!
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:48 EDT
consulate visa
I would like to obtain a consulate visa so that I may live in mexico as a full time resident, can I obtain one while abroad?
Richard Reeb
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:46 EST
Visa to live in Mexico on a full time basis
My name is Richard Reeb and I understand that the Mexican Governmet has done away with the FM-2 and the Fm-3. I would like to know what i have to now do to return to Mexico to live on a full time basis. I have lived in Puerto Penasco, Sonora for the last 7yrs but have been stuck in Tucson for the last 2yrs. I will soon be ready to move back to Penasco in my home that own down there. In these last 2yrs my FM-3 has expired and need to know what I need to do to move back,possibly work there, or open some type of small business. Please e-mail me at rreeb755@gmail.com Thank You
James Hill
Wed, 19 Dec 2012 14:31 EST
Thank you for your time.

Please release US Marine Jon Hammar from the CEDES prison and permit him to return safely to the USA.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Mexican Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Mexico, and such topics will be deleted.