Other Mexican posts in USA

» Albuquerque

» Anchorage

» Atlanta

» Austin

» Boston

» Brownsville

» Calexico

» Chicago

» Dallas

» Del Rio

» Denver

» Detroit

» Eagle Pass

» El Paso

» Fresno

» Houston

» Indianapolis

» Kansas City

» Laredo

» Las Vegas

» Little Rock

» Miami

» Minneapolis

» New Orleans

» New York

» New York
(Permanent Mission to the UN)

» Nogales, Arizona

» Omaha

» Orlando

» Oxnard, California

» Philadelphia

» Phoenix

» Portland, Oregon

» Presidio, Texas

» Raleigh

» Sacramento

» Salt Lake City

» San Antonio

» San Diego

» San Francisco

» San Jose

» San Juan, Puerto Rico

» Seattle

» Tucson

» Washington

Mexican embassies in nearby countries

» Canada

Mexican embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Los Angeles

Mexican flag Consulate-General of Mexico in Los Angeles

Address2401 West 6th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90057
Phonelocal: (213) 351.6800
international: +1.213.351.6800
Faxlocal: (213) 351.2114
international: +1.213.351.2114
Web sitehttp://www.sre.gob.mx/losangeles/
Notes¡Mucho ojo con los estafadores!

Hay personas que usan los comentarios de esta página para hacerse pasar por trabajadores sociales o personal de los consulados o embajadas de México. No te dejes engañar. Más información

There are people using the comments section of this page to pose as social workers or Mexican Consulate and Embassy employees. Don’t be fooled.

» Can I visit Mexico without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 1–10 of 290, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 > >>
Tue, 19 May 2015 21:54 EDT
Id/birth cerfificate
My consular ID is expired want to renew it but i cannot find my birth certifcate what do i do?
brett acker
Tue, 19 May 2015 17:39 EDT
how long does the visa application take in LA
I have an appointment set for my visa. will i need to wait in US for a second appointment or confirmation?
Tue, 19 May 2015 15:56 EDT
My mother died in Mexico in 1997 How can I get a death certificate for her?
sergio romero
Mon, 18 May 2015 21:51 EDT
traveling to mexico
I lost my passport and have reservations to fly to mexico tomorrow. Can i travel with ID to Guadalajara?
David Lee
Fri, 15 May 2015 12:33 EDT
Comany Chinese Citizen with US B-1 visa
I am traveling to Ensenada, Mexico, in Carnival Cruise Line with a Chinese citizen whom has USA B-1 visa, does this person need a Mexican tourism visa to visit Ensenada?

Please reply to e-mail: dalee2001@msn.com or call 1(626)272-9888

Thank you,

Best regards,

David Lee
Tue, 12 May 2015 19:55 EDT
passport card
If I live in los angeles and am traveling from tijuana mex to aguascalientes mex by airplane do I need a passport book or will the passport card suffice?
Maria Crescenzo
Thu, 7 May 2015 10:53 EDT
Is there an effective method of actually getting an appointment or speaking with a live person in efforts to set up an appointment to start the process for Mexican-American duel Citizenship?
Wed, 6 May 2015 12:09 EDT
Visa is needed for Israeli Passport for not ?
IF Visa is needed for Israeli Passport for not ?
Even for Ensenada ??
Thu, 30 Apr 2015 23:12 EDT
I am a student traveling to Spain who is a U.S. permanent resident, but has a Mexican passport. Do I need a visa to travel in Spain or any other western European country. Even though I'm only traveling for one month.
Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:24 EDT
help with visa
while in La. I cannot say enough about the wonderful help I received at the Mx. consulate this week. The women that took care of me was Paloma and was kind and patient...I am truly grateful for her help.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Mexican Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Mexico, and such topics will be deleted.