Other Mexican posts in USA

» Albuquerque

» Anchorage

» Atlanta

» Austin

» Boston

» Brownsville

» Chicago

» Dallas

» Del Rio

» Denver

» Detroit

» Eagle Pass

» El Paso

» Fresno

» Houston

» Indianapolis

» Kansas City

» Laredo

» Las Vegas

» Little Rock

» Los Angeles

» Miami

» Minneapolis

» New Orleans

» New York

» New York
(Permanent Mission to the UN)

» Nogales, Arizona

» Omaha

» Orlando

» Oxnard, California

» Philadelphia

» Phoenix

» Portland, Oregon

» Presidio, Texas

» Raleigh

» Sacramento

» Salt Lake City

» San Antonio

» San Diego

» San Francisco

» San Jose

» San Juan, Puerto Rico

» Seattle

» Tucson

» Washington

Mexican embassies in nearby countries

» Canada

Mexican embassies worldwide

Mexican flag Consulate of Mexico in Calexico

Address408 Heber Ave.
Calexico, CA 92231-2811
Phonelocal: (760) 357.3863
international: +1.760.357.3863
Faxlocal: (760) 357.6284
international: +1.760.357.6284
Web sitehttp://www.sre.gob.mx/calexico
Notes¡Mucho ojo con los estafadores!

Hay personas que usan los comentarios de esta página para hacerse pasar por trabajadores sociales o personal de los consulados o embajadas de México. No te dejes engañar. Más información

There are people using the comments section of this page to pose as social workers or Mexican Consulate and Embassy employees. Don’t be fooled.

» Can I visit Mexico without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate

Showing comments 1–10 of 18, newest first.
1 2 > >>
Angelica Larios
Sun, 9 Aug 2015 00:38 EDT
Lost my IFE card
Lost my IFE card what will I need? And can I apply at the Calexico office??
H Rock
Mon, 4 May 2015 10:33 EDT
Hot tub
I purchased a hot tub in the US and I am taking it to my home in San Felipe. I was to.d at the border I would need permission from the consulate to bring it to my home.
Irene Leyva
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 19:45 EDT
certificado de nacimiento
Se puede pedir una copia del acta
De nacimiento por medio del consulado Mexicano?
Sat, 23 Aug 2014 11:23 EDT
Permanent Resident Card illegally Taken
My step-son is tryng to cross the border in San luis or Mexicalli. His Visa was taken away and he was deported. Since then his statues has been granted back to Permanent Legal Resident. He has filed an I-90 and sent a money order for $450.00. He has the court papers with him. I am asking what else does he need to come across the border? He has been in mexico for over 15 years. He has lost a 18 year old dadaughter to cancer. The American government does't care. Can you help me? E-mail me tina.zavala@yahoo.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 22:55 EDT
Tengo un preguntar para ir a Mexicali manejando uno tiene q mistral el pasaporte porque alguien me dijo que solamente cuando va en avion Es cuando tienes que tener pasaporte y mi preguntar Es si nada mas llevo mi ID y mi acta de nacimento Eso me funviona si me pierden dejar saber porfavor y gracias.
maria Vasquez
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 02:14 EDT
Mexico took my truck
I have a 2001 Chevy suburban I got stuck on the freeway coming back from riverside ca my truck was on the freeway one day my fuel pump wanted out I'm got it pushbto the Mexican border and the have my tag in my window my car is reg. In my name it all good to pass my father lives in Mexico and he work on car so me and my husband push it over my truck been at the bored tow yard almost 2 to 3 weeks I pay my money to them and still I don't have my truck I don't understand why I gave them DMV paper work showing my truck is legal I will have the news go to the Mexico border and ask why if that what it take but something need to be done
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 01:14 EDT
Cuales son las carceles de calexico estoy inbestigando sobre una persona y no la encuentro.
ron meyer
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:22 EST
Consulate is in U.S
Why does the U.S consulate FIRST answer phone in spanish when it is located in U.S.
angelita quintero
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 16:04 EDT
credencial del IFE
si vivo en estados Unidos puedo, renovar mi IFE aqui? Y que docuentos necesito/
Glenn Miller
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:42 EDT
Visitor Visa without permission to engage in lucrative activities
I am a Manager of a U.S. company located in Los Angeles. I supervise employees at our facility in Mexicali and trsvel down there about once every two weeks. i would like to become a check signer on our bank accounts in Mexico. i am trying to find out what type of Visa i need. i think i need a Visitor Visa. Am i correct? What is the cost? What do i need to to do to obtain a Visitor Visa and can i obtain it at your office?

Thank you

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Mexican Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Mexico, and such topics will be deleted.