Canadian flag Consulate of Canada in Phoenix

NotesThis consulate is closed.

» Can I visit Canada without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate

Jenica Capitanescu
Thu, 27 Sep 2018 09:24 EDT
R3 Stem Cell treatments are recommended
Hi,Is Canadian Consulat recomanding R3 treatments as beneficial for our health. I am a Canadian Citizen interested in having R3 treatments for Regenerativ purposes. I had big fall ( lots of fracture, on my spine, ribs, feet, Concousion also) My Craniosacral area also affected very traumatic, therefore Regenerativ treatments are needed. Do you recomad this Company as a good Choice. Thank you
Lynn Humphries
Fri, 11 May 2018 17:31 EDT
Birth certificate
I need to get my birth certificate but don't know anyone in Canada who qualifies as a guarantor how do I get this?
Juan Carlos Leon
Wed, 8 Nov 2017 10:36 EST
Student visa for my daughter
Hello I am wondering for the requirement for the student visa for my daughter if needed she goes on an students exchange she is Sonora university student
Mon, 6 Nov 2017 16:42 EST
Por trabajo
Hola ...donde están ubicados necesito unos trámites y de su ayuda ....
william Lamb
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 23:30 EDT
My wife has a passport to be able to travel to the states .I live in the states. unfortunately the apartment building I live in won't allow her an extended stay without an American visa stamped to her passport. How do I facilitate thisand can it be done on line or from here in phoenix. she lives in ontario
Marci Jones
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:01 EDT
My husband had a landed immigrant card from Canada. We have family up there and we would like to move up there to be closer to family. How can we reinstate my husbands status?
Sadie M
Fri, 8 Sep 2017 17:59 EDT
Canadian Consulate
where is the Canadian consulate in Phoenix and where can I acquire a phone number please
Sat, 8 Jul 2017 11:28 EDT
Hello, i lost my passport, where i shpuld go now,PLease
Fri, 17 Mar 2017 13:12 EDT
Refugee to canada
Concerning to my request for refugee status, i've received a message where I'm asked to send a copy ID of my passport, two photo with the permit money to move to canada. Please, how coul I do that, could I bring them directly to the consulat or...?
Fri, 17 Mar 2017 12:26 EDT
Refugee to canada
Hello, my name is Francois, I'm Haitian living in Harizona since one year, fear deporting due to the recent resolutions of US President Mr. Trump please i would like to know how can i apply and where to get the permit to move to canada as refugee. Please help me, i can't bear it anymore, i live a fearful and hidden life. Email adress: thak you, regards. Francois

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Canadian Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Canada, and such topics will be deleted.