Canadian flag Consulate-General of Canada in Seattle

Address1501 4th Ave., Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98101
Phonelocal: (206) 443.1777
international: +1.206.443.1777
Faxlocal: (206) 443.9662
international: +1.206.443.9662
Web site

» Can I visit Canada without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Kaveri Gulati
Tue, 14 Aug 2018 04:52 EDT
Visitor visa to Canada
hi, i have been granted a visitor visa to Canada but it hasn't been stamped on my passport yet. I am travelling to Seattle,US and do not have enough time to submit my passport to the Canadian VAC in Delhi for stamping.
can i get the visa stamped in Seattle? How long will it take?

Mon, 30 Jul 2018 18:39 EDT
My husband got a DUI in 2013. We need to travel through Canada we both have valid passports, is this possible?
Duncan P. MacLean
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 00:55 EDT
We are sorry.
Speaking as an American citizen, of Canadian ancestry, I am sorry for the behavior of our current (Russian) President. Give us some time, we will sort this out. Please do not take it personally.

Duncan P. MacLean

Portland OR, USA
Chen-chi Wu
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:38 EDT
Dear Sir/Madam

I hope this mail finds you well.

My name is Chen-chi Wu. I am the Deputy Director General of Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Seattle which in the capacity of Taiwanese Consulate General in Seattle.

My family including my wife, my daughter and my son and myself are E1 visa holders of U.S.A., our stay situation in U.S.A. are Duration of Stay.

I booked a cruise trip to Alaska from Seattle for my family from 7th to 15th July.

May I ask do we need to apply for Canadian visa or ETA for the trip.

I look forward to your kind reply.

Chen-chi Wu
TECO in Seattle
Pinchuk Olga
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 21:35 EDT
Canada for Russian

I'm Russian who traveling in USA right now. I have an American visa B1/B2. Is it possible to come in Canada with this visa (for about two-three weeks).
Marie-Paule D"amours
Tue, 4 Feb 2014 11:35 EST
info needed
I am a Canadian, who came to the USA as a snow bird to visit my boyfriend and the west coast of your beautiful country. I would like to stay but I am not sure of the procedure. Can you help
Veronica Aguilar
Wed, 8 Jan 2014 23:32 EST
VISA for tourist trip
I am a US permanent resident with mexican nationality. Do I need to get a VISA to visit Montreal?
d.j hodges
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:31 EDT
what do i need to do to marry a canadian
my girlfriend that i have known over a yr would like to get married but not sure what it is we need to do. She has children an her ex husband said she cant bring the children to the U.S so that leaves me going to canada to be with her. but gettng things told to us that I cant stay even if we do get married
I already do have my passport an a letter of invite from her so what else will she an i need

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Canadian Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Canada, and such topics will be deleted.