British flag Honorary Consulate of the United Kingdom in Toulouse

NotesThis office is permanently closed.

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this Honorary Consulate

Thu, 17 Oct 2019 02:04 EDT
I am a British citizen in toulouse working, unfortunately I washed my passport, how can I get a replacement passport fast in toulouse. Thankyou
Bob Newell
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:15 EDT
Loss of contact
I have lost contact with a british person [I am British mysef ] ane I really do not know how to go about finding him.Do you know of anything, or any one that could point me in the right direction I think this person is in the UK Thanks
Emmanuel lutonadio
Thu, 8 Mar 2018 08:58 EST
interview for a visas
Hi,i am filling an application form online for a visas i stoped to know if it is posible to pass an interview
in Toulouse instead of Paris,if it is posible could you please tell me how can i do the switch from paris to toulouse as i am already about to sign and pay for the application here is my email number my telephone is 0754086900
i am waiting for your reply before sending my application form to paris thank you
Hassan badawi
Sun, 12 Nov 2017 05:23 EST
Hi iam hsn from lebanon but i live in france i have m'y 10 year resdinse in france and m'y wife ste is frances did i need à visa to go visit uk thank 0641312980
Georgina Tennyson
Sun, 11 Dec 2016 19:44 EST
Giving birth in France
My husband is due to start work in Toulouse on the 1st of March 2017 with Airbus. I am British and he is Spanish. We also have a 1.5 year old British born/ British passport holding toddler. My husband will be working under a French contract and receive a French social security number from the day he starts work. Hence he is covered for all medical expenses, CPAM and Mutuelle under the French system.

The problem is myself and my son. I am currently pregnant with my due date on the 13th of April 2017 and wish to have the baby in France. I have not worked in the UK and been on maternity since the end of April 2015. I will go to France as my husband's dependant. We plan to move abroad permanently ( this being leaving the British system and registering under the French system as soon as possible), from February 2017 and not return to the UK for at least 2 years or forever. This being letting out our house etc... From February 2017 am unable to fly back and forth to the UK due to having a toddler in tow and advanced pregnancy. I also prefer not to stay in the UK on my own and give birth on my own.

We therefore wish carry out all birth and maternity consultations in France from February 2017. We are confused into which country, France or the UK, is responsible for carrying the cost of the birth and all maternity consultations. I have an EHIC card and have been advised to apply for a S2 Maternity form by the UK NHS system. The UK is currently assessing my claim as to whether I am applicable for an S2 Maternity application and I am wondering whether my form will be rejected as I plan to not return to the UK in the near future i.e living in France on a permanent basis (at least 2 years and incorporating myself into the French system). Also as effectively I am looking to becoming a non UK resident I am worried about reimbursement from the NHS.

I understand for the EHIC card reimbursement I need to provide a utility bill dated within the last three months ( impossible if the house is rented). I am unsure about the S2 maternity form process. Is this in your knowledge the case for both criteria? If not what is the process for the S2 maternity form and the EHIC card. I am questioning as I understand you have to pay in France upfront until you receive a Carte Vitale, then reclaim with 'les feuilles de soins' from the CPAM. I am unsure about the process with ' La Mutuelle'.

The French system ( CPAM) is investigating whether I can receive care under their system. They have suggested that myself and my UK born toddler cannot receive medical treatment until we have resided in France for 3 months (this being despite qualifying as dependants of my husband). We have to apply for our own Carte Vitale and social security number and can't be covered under my husband's and dependants? We cannot due to not having resided 3 months in France and we are seen by the French system as still being under the UK NHS care. We can be covered by the French National Health Service from May 2017 ( to late to cover the birth as my due date is in April 2017). Consequently it is important for us to know that we are covered until the end of April 2017 as my due date is on the 13th of April 2017. This is a grey area and I hope you are able to clarify which country is in charge of our medical expenses.

I hope you will answer my query with some urgency as due to the fast approaching due date. My mobile is 07552958176.
Fri, 4 Nov 2016 09:27 EDT
trying to get home
Hi I left the uk for a holiday to Germany. I wsa rushed into hospital a week after arriving. I was pregnant and went into early labour. I could not leave until I gave birth. I am trying to get home but there is a problem with my baby getting her birth papers so no passport. I really need help to get home but don't know who can help.
Honorary Consul
Sun, 23 Oct 2016 04:32 EDT
Toulouse Consulate closes
Please note that the British Consulate Toulouse closed its doors on 1st January 2016. All communication should be addressed to the British Consulate Bordeaux, 353 Boulevard President Wilson, 33073 Bordeaux cedex Tel 0557222110.
Sat, 5 Mar 2016 21:53 EST
Hello, I m kawsar i come from banglasesh i live in france therefore i have vie privée et familiale titre de sejour 1 i m going to uk for visit in short term, if I show my return ticket to France i didn't face any this uk visit I'ts possible for me....Please send me a response as soon as possible at my e-mail

Annette Wake E.mail:
Wed, 6 Jan 2016 11:07 EST
query on hospital invoice over a year after treatment
my english daughter Emily Wake is studying in france at toulouse university. whilst we were on holiday with the family in the auvergne, she had acute appendicitis and spend 2 days in clinique la chataigneraie. Clermont ferrand hospital following an appendicectomy. the surgeon said that he had waived the fees as it was such an emergency, but we payed for her stay. it was approx E63 so we paid cash rather than using the E11. this was 7th August 2014 at 15.00hrs. She has now recieved an invoice on her mobile phone in november 2015 from the hospital for E1282.05. can you please advice is this a scam or can this be genuine, if so how come it has taken over a year to come through and why were we told at the hospital that E63 was all we had to pay. if this is the cost now can we claim on our E11 as my family and my daughter cannot pay for this huge fee that they have stated. yours sincerely
annette Wake
Mon, 4 Jan 2016 17:45 EST
finding the father of my children
my daughters are trying to find their father, Anthony harold Reed, last we heard he lived in toulouse please can you help them find their dad.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British Honorary Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Honorary Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.