British flag Honorary Consulate of the United Kingdom in Cherbourg

Web site
NotesThis consulate is closed.
Ce consulat est fermé.

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this Honorary Consulate

Carl Ashcroft-Nowicki
Wed, 17 May 2017 04:01 EDT
Official Translation needed
Dear Sirs
I am a British Passport holder and have just settled in France. To get a Social Security number I need to have an official translation of my birth certificate provided by my Consulate. Can you provide this service (we live just oustide Valognes so it is more convenient for us than Paris) and if so what will be the cost? I can send a scanned copy for you,

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British Honorary Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Honorary Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.