German flag Honorary Consulate of Germany in Philadelphia

Honorary ConsulRalf Wiedemann
Addressc/o Cambridge Innovation Center
3675 Market Street, Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Phonelocal: (215) 948.8121
international: +1.215.948.8121
Faxlocal: (401) 454.7882
international: +1.401.454.7882
Visa forms Online Schengen visa application

» Can I visit Germany without a visa?

Comments on this Honorary Consulate

Thu, 10 May 2018 15:58 EDT
Transit Visa when traveling through Frankfurt

I am Indian citizen traveling to India from New York via Frankfurt.

Do I need a Transit visa for my layover in Frankfurt.

Ralf D. Wiedemann (Honorary Consul)
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 11:02 EST
This web site is out of date and is not official
Please go to for the current contact information for the German honorary consul in Philadelphia. The information listed on this web site is incorrect.
Sun, 26 Jul 2015 10:23 EDT
can I get dual citizenship
Both of my parents were American army and we're stationed
In stuggart Germany when I was born December of 1976. I was born in a regular German hospital . I recently visited Germany and love it and wanted to know because I was born on German soil to American military parents can i or do I have dual citizenship .
Ralf D. Wiedemann
Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:16 EDT
This web site is out of date and is not official
Please note that the Honorary Consul in Philadelphia is no longer Barbara Afanassiev and is at a different address. Please obtain current information from
Gabriele Santarella
Sun, 14 Sep 2014 09:51 EDT
Namensänderung im Pass
Sehr geehrte Frau Afanassiev,
Ich habe geheiratet und den Namen meines Mannes angenommen. Nun muss ich meinen Nachnamen im Pass ändern, ebenso den Wohnsitz. Ist es möglich, dies in Philadelphia bei Ihnen ändern zu lassen, oder muss ich zum Konsulat nach New York? Bitte können Sie mir auch mitteilen, was ich für die Änderungen an Formulare/Unterlagen mitbringen muss.
Vielen Dank für Ihre Rückantwort,
Gabriele Santarella
rudra raj regmi
Thu, 5 May 2011 00:40 EDT
apply visa
i am permanent resident of usa , i have Nepalese passport ,when i was nepal i went few times germany and now a days i am in usa i would like to go germany to visit my freinds so how i can apply visa for germany again ,,
Shreedhar Thuljaram
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:28 EDT
Apply visa to Germany
I am permanent residence of USA and I would like to visit Berlin, Germany for 3 days to attend the "World Culture Festival in Berlin' organized by Art of Living, a non profit organization. I have a Indian passport and US permanent residence status. How do I apply for visa to visit Germany?

Iris Richardson
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:36 EDT
Addressen Legitimation fuer Erbgemeinschaft in DE
Sehr Geerte Frau Afanassiev,
Meine Eltern sind letzes Jahr beide verstorben. Nun braucht die Deutsch Post von mir eine Legitimation meiner Addresse um das Erbe zu bearbeiten. Ich moechte gerne ein Termin mit Ihnen fuer dies machen.
Meine e-mail ist
Vielen Dank
Iris Richardson

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the German Honorary Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Honorary Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Germany, and such topics will be deleted.