German flag Honorary Consulate of Germany in Buffalo

Honorary ConsulChristian Koelbl
AddressOne M&T Plaza, Suite 2000
Buffalo, NY 14203-2391
Phonelocal: (716) 848.1256
international: +1.716.848.1256
Faxlocal: (716) 819.4633
international: +1.716.819.4633
Visa forms Online Schengen visa application

» Can I visit Germany without a visa?

Comments on this Honorary Consulate

Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:25 EST
New Passport
I need a new Passport and asking for an Appointment.
Irene Pawlowski
Fri, 3 Aug 2012 15:39 EDT
Power of attorney signing declaration for further receipt of payment from the Federal Republic of Germany

RE: Krystyna Nalezinski and her payment papers from Germany.

My name is Irene Pawlowski and I have power of attorney for my mother Krystyna Nalezinski. she gets payments from the Federal Republic of Germany and the paper work just came in.

My mother lives in an assited living at Elderwood at Glenwood.

Since I am the power of attorney can I sign for my mother?

Sometimes my mother does not understand the paperwork and does not want to sign it. I am telling her that the notary is verifying all that is in the paper otherwise she can loose her notary license if she signs somethign that is not true. My mother is in that stage that not only she does not understand but also does not trust anyone.

I just want to make sure she gets the money so that she can live there and have a good life.

So can I sign being the POA?

I belive I have sent the POA papers already to one of your offices.

Thank you
Irene Pawlowski
716-645-0292 work
Mike Wrona
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 22:57 EDT
Help Attract Air Berlin to Niagara Falls International Airport.
I've contacted Air Berlin and asked that it consider Niagara Falls International Airport as a new destination for their growing service. The airline responded with this contact - please get in touch with AB to show our support:
F. Mattern
Service Team: Air Berlin Group
Processing ref. number: 994268
Air Berlin PLC & Co. Luftverkehrs KG
Saatwinkler Damm 42-43
D-13627 Berlin
Tel.- USA 866 266 5588 (free of charge)
Gloria Borynski
Sat, 5 Feb 2011 09:03 EST
I need a passport to go to Jamaica. I am German Citizen with US permenant residence card. I came to US in 1953 with my parents. Mom is Germnan Citizen and Father was US GI. I still have my orginal passport. How can I obtain a renewal or get a new one. My daughter is getting married in Jamaica and I will be giving her away---Please help???

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the German Honorary Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Honorary Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Germany, and such topics will be deleted.