Other British posts in Spain

» Alicante

» Barcelona

» Bilbao

» Ibiza

» Las Palmas

» Madrid

» Madrid

» Palma de Mallorca

» Santa Cruz de Tenerife

British embassies in nearby countries

» Austria

» Belgium

» Denmark

» Faroe Islands

» Finland

» France

» Germany

» Greece

» Holy See (Vatican)

» Iceland

» Ireland

» Italy

» Luxembourg

» Malta

» Netherlands

» Norway

» Portugal

» Sweden

» Switzerland

British embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Malaga

British flag Consulate of the United Kingdom in Malaga

AddressCalle Mauricio Moro Pareto, 2
Edificio Eurocom
29006 Málaga
Phonelocal: 91.334.2194
international: +34.91.334.2194
Faxlocal: 95.235.9211
international: +

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate

Showing comments 1–10 of 54, newest first.
1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:42 EDT
Lost passport
I'm a British citizen living in malaga Spain I have lost my passport and need to travel to Barcelona in 2 weeks would it be possible to get an emergency travel document from consulate malaga?
Wed, 20 May 2015 18:02 EDT
getting married in benalmadena
I am getting married in benalmadena next year. What paper work do I need and can this all be completed at home in northern Ireland or do I have to do anything over there to register the marriage. It will be a Catholic church wedding
Anne Daniel
Sat, 21 Mar 2015 13:31 EDT
address required for Once in Malaga
We have visited the Once building in Malaga previously. Now I will be coming to Malaga with my blind husband in a week or so and need to know the address so that we can arrange accommodation quite near for our visit. A Google search has not come up with the address.
We would appreciate some help.
Dian Nelson
Tue, 10 Feb 2015 07:07 EST
Emergency travel documents
I am awaiting a new passport but in the meantime need to travel back to the UK urgently - can I get emergency travel documents from the British Consulate in Malaga ??
lynn nickeas
Sat, 31 Jan 2015 07:12 EST
healthcare in spain for expat under retirement age
My husband and I are hoping to move to The Costa Del Sol next year. We will be taking early retirement at the ages of 57yrs and 50yrs. I believe that we will no longer be entitled to free healthcare in Spain but am unsure if we will have to take out private healthcare until we reach retirement age. There are conflicting facts on a variety of web-sites. Thankyou
ray mitchell
Wed, 28 Jan 2015 10:32 EST
my mother is living in Spain and her passport will run out this December can she replace it in Spain or dose she have to go back to Scotland and get it done there. with thanks
Sat, 10 Jan 2015 06:34 EST
son residing in spain with his spanish father
My 9 year old son who is a British Citizen with a British passport left the UK last week to reside with his Spanish father in Spain. His father has been keeping in touch but he seems to be under the influence of alcohol and maybe drugs also. I am very worried about my son and I feel he maybe at risk. I gave his father a letter typed by myself and signed to explain that I gave my consent for him to take him out of the country. Could I get my son back without involving the Spanish authorities? My son has only been in Spain for a week but I know his father has already applied for his residency. Can anyone advise me on this worrying subject? I know his father will not hand him back to me even if my son wants to come back to the UK. What can I do??
Mon, 29 Dec 2014 09:04 EST
driving legally in Spain
Does anyone have an email address for the British Consulate in Malaya or Madrid please? I want to know what are the current laws for residents driving Spanish plated cars in Spain as I have been told two different things, that you can drive on a UK driving licence - the new card one with photo sand the other is that you have to get a Spanish licence in which case I would like to know why as my UK licence permitfs me to drive legally anywhere in Europe so why not Spain? Any help would be greeatl appreciated thanks
Richard Riley
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:43 EDT
Import of UK car
I am autonomo in Spain and I am in the process of importing my UK car into Spain. I believe that there is an agreement between the UK Govt and the Spanish Govt. that you are permitted to import 1 vehicle free of any duty levied by the hacienda. Is this still the case and if so please explain the procedure. Thanks in advance
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:28 EDT
"Pareja del hecho"
I have been living with my Spanish partner for 3 and half yeas, we have children together and wish to register as "parejas del hecho" ...... I have spoken to somebody here in the village we live and have a list of documentation needed....I have nearly everything except for a certificate or documentation stating my civil status is "single" also I need to translate this document plus my UK birth certifcate....

Please can you inform me as to where I can get the document needed and how do I go about getting the papers translated???

Thank you very much


Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.