Other British posts in Spain

» Barcelona

» Bilbao

» Ibiza

» Las Palmas

» Madrid

» Madrid

» Malaga

» Palma de Mallorca

» Santa Cruz de Tenerife

British embassies in nearby countries

» Austria

» Belgium

» Denmark

» Faroe Islands

» Finland

» France

» Germany

» Greece

» Holy See (Vatican)

» Iceland

» Ireland

» Italy

» Luxembourg

» Malta

» Netherlands

» Norway

» Portugal

» Sweden

» Switzerland

British embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Alicante

British flag Consulate of the United Kingdom in Alicante

AddressEdificio Espacio, 6ª planta
Rambla Méndez Núñez 28-32
03002 Alicante
Phonelocal: 91.334.2194
international: +34.91.334.2194
Faxlocal: 96.514.0528
international: +34.96.514.0528

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate

Showing comments 1–10 of 70, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 > >>
Brian murphy
Wed, 25 Nov 2015 09:10 EST
Car itv
My car is 14 years old my log book is full. Where do i get a new one
Karen Malcolm
Sun, 6 Sep 2015 05:12 EDT
do you have any Vacancies at the British Embassy?
Jane Martin
Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:11 EDT
copy of marriage certificate.
I have sent several emails to the consulate asking for help to get a copy of my marriage certificate.

so far I haven't even had a curtsey reply.

Some body please communicate with me.

Jane martin
jeanne brown
Wed, 5 Aug 2015 10:26 EDT
does the consulate help residents of spain with visas for various places when on holiday.we have british passports and are gong to Singapore, kuala lumpur, skri lanka, india and Dubai. we will be on board a cruise liner except singapor.
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:55 EDT
Lost wallet/money
Currently in spain and lost all my money, i have no one to turn to, how on earth am i supposed to get back to the uk please help
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:59 EDT
want to contact Martin Standing
I am a friend of an English woman called Jane Jeffs who lives in Gran Canaria, who has lost Martin Standing's phone number. He was very helpful to her about her predicament. He either works for the British Consular, Pensions or Social Service/s. Thank you if you can send me his number.
Edward James Roberts
Wed, 17 Jun 2015 02:34 EDT
Medical cover
My wife and i live in Spain, we are BRITISH CITIZENS.What i would like to know is,would we have to pay for our Medical treatment if ,BRITTEN, comes out of Europe.
anthony cunningham
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 05:04 EDT
car hire
Hi Steve W, most companies do indeed want a credit card for deposit reasons. There are however some who are happy to take a debit card payment as long as you take out their own full cover insurance policy, usually costing an extra £50ish. Two I have used in this way are RecordGo rent a car and Centauro. Not sure of all of their locations however.
Good luck
steve w
Tue, 19 May 2015 09:32 EDT
car hire at murcia
I am trying to hire a car for 9 days and do not own a credit card and all the hire company are asking for £1000 deposit on credit car are there any car hire company I can use without being sold insurance I don't need ?
Martin b
Sun, 10 May 2015 09:13 EDT
I lived in benidorm and got caught with about 6gramme of cocaine(for personal use)I had to sign on at court every 2weeks.4 years ago I moved back to England because work had dried up!i wish to visit Spain again but worried if I'll get arrested!i now have a partner and 2year old boy!!what do I do?thanks

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.