Other British posts in Spain

» Alicante

» Bilbao

» Ibiza

» Las Palmas

» Madrid

» Madrid

» Malaga

» Palma de Mallorca

» Santa Cruz de Tenerife

British embassies in nearby countries

» Austria

» Belgium

» Denmark

» Faroe Islands

» Finland

» France

» Germany

» Greece

» Holy See (Vatican)

» Iceland

» Ireland

» Italy

» Luxembourg

» Malta

» Netherlands

» Norway

» Portugal

» Sweden

» Switzerland

British embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Barcelona

British flag Consulate-General of the United Kingdom in Barcelona

AddressAvenida Diagonal, 477, 13a planta
08036 Barcelona
Phonelocal: 91.334.2194
international: +34.91.334.2194
Faxlocal: 93.366.6221
international: +34.93.366.6221

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 1–10 of 21, newest first.
1 2 3 > >>
wali ahmad
Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:41 EST
for vist visa
Good afternoon sir I have parmet for spian please I want to go London for vist 7 days tell him what you documents for visa my email address waliahmed60@yahoo.es
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 05:04 EST
uk entry information
I have permanent residence card of spain. I want to go uk for visit. I need visa o no..
plz tell me.
My Gmail adress
Aftab Younas
Thu, 1 Jan 2015 07:31 EST
Information of VIST VISA ENGLAND
Dear Sir,i live in SPAIN,I have perment residence E/U SPAIN.i went i goto U.K as vister go to u.k. only FIVE days.please give me information i go to u.k. visa or ENTERY OF U:K. thank you very much my mail younasaftab91@yahoo.es
Aftab you
Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:38 EST
Infomation Vist Visa for U:K:
I have pemante residance E/U Of SPAIN.Please tell me i need visa goto u.k. or I have entery in u.k. thank you very much .my MAIL younasaftab91@yahoo.es
harmannus noordhuis
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 04:59 EDT
visa UK
I am a Spanish citizin with a Dutch pasport. I am married with a Pakistan man with a Pakistan Pasport and citizin of Spain. We living in Barcelona. We wold to visit the UK for a vacation. Can you tell us how we get a visa and the cost? Thank you very much.
Sun, 17 Aug 2014 11:45 EDT
Hi i am a british citizen living in spain and i am married from Pakistan she is always eith me but i like to visit my family in the uk how is this possible
John Barnard Gush
Thu, 14 Aug 2014 04:51 EDT
Passport renewal
My British passport (red) expires on 27 August 2014. My wife and I wish to go on holiday in September to Ireland.

I would like to apply for apassport extension. I have been told this can be done in the British Consulate. How do I make an appointment to have an interview in Barcelona
Fri, 1 Aug 2014 09:43 EDT
Im married to a spanish citizen, and have regimen communitario resident card, do i need a visa to tour the UK for 5 days?
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 17:44 EDT
Pass port photos
My pass port has been stolen in Barcelona . I am going to the British consulate tomorrow morning . Do I need passport photos ? If I do then were would I get these from ?
Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:30 EDT
information for visit uk
Sir k

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.