Other British posts in Pakistan

» Karachi

British embassies in nearby countries

» Afghanistan

» Bangladesh

» India

» Nepal

» Sri Lanka

British embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Islamabad

British flag High Commission of the United Kingdom in Islamabad

AddressDiplomatic Enclave
Ramna 5
PostalPO Box 1122
Phonelocal: (051) 201.2000
international: +
Faxlocal: (051) 201.2031
international: +
Web sitehttp://ukinpakistan.fco.gov.uk

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this High Commission

Showing comments 4411–4420 of 20839, newest first.
<< < 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 ... 2082 2083 2084 > >>
Mon, 25 May 2015 20:35 EDT
Jazak Allah sister, can't wait to Land in Karachi...
Mon, 25 May 2015 20:32 EDT
Jazak Allah khair sis, I be in Karachi soon.. And I pray to almighty Allah that once I unite with my partner this time I bring her home with me.
Mon, 25 May 2015 17:36 EDT
Thnkz sis wil do inshallah :) if am stil alive sis dnt knw wats around the corner
Mon, 25 May 2015 16:20 EDT
U will be with your wife soon. N I'm sure u will take her with u. God bless you.
Mon, 25 May 2015 16:16 EDT
Yes sis sure inshallah keep in touch :)
Mon, 25 May 2015 14:52 EDT
Thnku sis inshallah plz do keep me in ur duas:)
Mon, 25 May 2015 14:42 EDT
Ok sis thanks and good luck inshallah this time everything will be fine :)
Mon, 25 May 2015 12:37 EDT
Inshallah yeah true I should gve him an surprise.. Nufin to mind abt sis I Wrk as an administrator
Mon, 25 May 2015 12:14 EDT
Yup inshallah everything will be fine this time, and yes definately you should give him surprise he will be happy. Sis if you dont mind me asking where do you work i mean what your job role??
Mon, 25 May 2015 11:36 EDT
Thtz Gud sis:) inshallah gnna try applying start of next month Jst ned to update afew letters cuz of date Wil try taking docs myself again like last tym Wil hve a chance too see him :) as my hubby dnt wnt me for 3 weeks lol he gts upset after leaving him:( Wil give him a surprise at the airport haha won't tel him tht am cumin like last tym Hope so everything is gnna b fine

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.