Other Portuguese posts in India

» New Delhi

Portuguese embassies in nearby countries

» Pakistan

Portuguese embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Goa

Portuguese flag Consulate-General of Portugal in Goa

AddressParwati - houses Nr. 38/39
Father Agnelo Road
Goa 403001
Phonelocal: (0832) 242.1524
international: +91.832.242.1524
Faxlocal: (0832) 242.1522
international: +91.832.242.1522
Hours08h45 - 13h00

» Can I visit Portugal without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 271–280 of 3377, newest first.
<< < 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 336 337 338 > >>
Shayne (Ray )- ramesh
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 06:05 EST
If yoy dont have filenumber then tell them that' but give them your parents namess well. They might be able to find your case.
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 06:03 EST
Thanks Shayen
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 05:55 EST
I have date of birth but...

How can i get file number...
Shayne (Ray )
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 05:19 EST
I offer English Translation to Portuguese, and also MEA Apostle Stamping, for very reasonable rates. Get in touch for more info.
Shayne (Ray ) - Brian
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 05:16 EST
All I know that he is not in India anymore !
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 05:15 EST
Old documents
Dear Augustine

Appreciate your help n suggestion.

Many thanks...
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 05:14 EST
Old documents
Dear Shane

What about the contact No's or email I'd of Mr. Thomas Pereira for the residency certificate....thanks...Brian
Augustine Barretto
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 05:10 EST
Translator from English to Portuguese-Travco Holidays
Dear Brian,

Regarding Translator from English to Portuguese, you can contact Travco. They are reliable and trusthworthy. I have done my translation and attestation through them.
Do contact Travco Holidays, # 6. Rangavi Shopping Complex, Opp.Margao Municipal Council,Near Kadamba Bus Stand. Phone NO.832-2713207.
EMAIL: travcoholidays@gmail.com
Shayne (Ray ) - Ramesh
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 04:59 EST
They are asking for the Date of Birth and File number !
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 04:46 EST
Hey shayen i just got a mail

Exmo. Sr.

Solicita-se a V. Exa. se digne facultar os elementos seguintes:

-data de nascimento;

Att. Teresa Dias

I dont understand this msg please help me..

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Portuguese Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Portugal, and such topics will be deleted.