Mexican flag Consulate-General of Mexico in Vancouver

Address1177 W Hastings St, Suite 411
Vancouver, BC, V6E 2K3
Phonelocal: (604) 684.3547
international: +1.604.684.3547
Faxlocal: (604) 684.2485
international: +1.604.684.2485
Web site

» Can I visit Mexico without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Marion Kim
Mon, 13 May 2013 16:46 EDT
Canadian passport
My son is travelling to Mexico June 9, 2013 and his Canadian Passport expires October 14, 2013. Is he okay to enter Mexico even though his passport is less than six months of expiring from the date of his departure?
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 21:59 EDT
Legal Residency / Inmigrante rentista
I have purchased a home in Mazatlan and plan to retire there at the end of the year. How do I apply for my residency? I understand the rules have changed and I also need to know what the guaranteed income is that I need to have.
I thank you in aadvance.
Sat, 20 Apr 2013 11:46 EDT
Documents info and advice to obtain FM2
I plan on moving to Mexico to live near family i have there. I have a visitors visa right now and wonder how long the fm2 will take to obtain? I don't really have family where the mexican embassy is in vancouver and need to plan my stay.
Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:15 EDT
Second marriage
I will be getting married for thesecond time and I was told I have to get my original birth certificate approved and translated into spanish. How do I go about doing this
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 20:15 EST
immigration papers for mexico
I am planning to immigrate to Mexico this year. Do I have to make an appointment to obtain required documentation. I live in Victoria and can this be done some place in this city?
Linda Anne Innes
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:30 EST
Please advise how I get an application for an FM2 for Mexico. I have purchased a residence and would like to live in Mexico for the greater part of the year.
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 20:10 EST
Travel Documents
We are travelling to Mexico and need a document to be legalized by the Mexican Consulate so my daughters friend can travel with us. How long does it take to get this document?
Sheila Ciarniello
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 13:50 EST
I am currently in Mexico for six months but would like to obtain a resident visa. I am a Canadian retiree. I would like to know the new laws regarding this situation so when I return to Canada I can apply for this in Vancouver B. C.
talula fontaine
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 18:02 EST
What humanitarian aid is allowed by the embassy/ consulate
I have been told a great way to help the organizations in Mexico that rescue street dogs is to bring empty crates to Puerto Vaillarta and full ones back. My airline will accept one item of luggage for humanitarian aid, but does not accept pet carriers as such. They recomended I ask what aid is wanted or allowed by the government, perhaps I could pack these items inside a crate?
Thu, 3 Jan 2013 21:08 EST
notary services at Consulate in Vancouver?
Hi! I need to make an appointment for notary services at the Consulate in Vancouver. We have a time-sensitive real estate document we need to complete.
What's the best way to make an appointment at the earliest convenience?
I look forward to hearing from you...

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Mexican Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Mexico, and such topics will be deleted.