Mexican flag Consulate-General of Mexico in Toronto

Address11 King Street West, Suite 350
Toronto, ON, M5H 4C7
Phonelocal: (416) 368.2875
international: +1.416.368.2875
Faxlocal: (416) 368.8342
international: +1.416.368.8342
Web site

» Can I visit Mexico without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Elena B
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:18 EST
Apply for Temporary Resident card
My name is Elena B. and I am holding a Temporary Resident card , under the auspice of Family Unit application.
I would like to know if my patents can apply for a Temporary Resident card , under the auspice of the Family Unit , too.
Thank you,
Elena B

Buenas dias,

Mi nombre es Elena B. y tengo una tarjeta de Residente Temporal, bajo el auspicio de la solicitud de Unidad Familiar.
Me gustaría saber si mis patentes , tambien , pueden solicitar una tarjeta de Residente Temporal, bajo el auspicio de la Unidad Familiar.
Muchas gracias,
Elena B
Fri, 7 Feb 2020 10:28 EST
Authenticating Documents
Do you do authentications of legal documents?
auby won
Thu, 6 Jun 2019 09:39 EDT
don't buckle to trump he is in a no win situation a little pain now will reap big rewards their farmland is under water they need your food and car business
Cathy Jarkovsky
Fri, 1 Mar 2019 12:44 EST
Request of an FM3 Mexican Visa
I already have a Mexican lawyer and what I really need is to arrange an appointment for the Mexican Visa (FM3 form) named originally and now the No Inmigrante form which is what I need to complete and send to my lawyer in Sonora Mexico.

When I looked up the FM3 form, I was advised to make an appointment at the Consulate General of Mexico in Toronto, but their # is fully automated and we cannot speak to anyone in person, which is what I really need. I need to make an appointment to the Mexican Embassy but need assistance to do so.

Thank You for your assistance in this matter.

My name : Cathy Jarkovsky

I can be reached : 416-745-9922
Linda Josimovic
Wed, 24 Oct 2018 11:20 EDT
validity requirement of passport for entry
how long must a passport be valid for return from Mexico. I have a client on a South Korean Passport that expires in 3 months... is that acceptable or does it need to be 6 months from return date from Mexico. please advise asap.
joe boni
Fri, 21 Sep 2018 09:29 EDT
selling vacation club membership
what do I require to send to the Mexican office Tax ID NUMBER and a 90 day temporary permit or certificate I was told how do I get this
Thu, 16 Aug 2018 09:15 EDT
I I’m on P R card in canada
I have Pakistani passports and I min Canada
Dennis Mills
Tue, 3 Jul 2018 16:26 EDT
Need to get a RFC
I'm selling a Timeshare in Mexico and was told to get an RFC from the Consulate. How do I go about doing this? Do I need an appointment?
Cynthia Wheale
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 19:11 EDT
Pass port expires on Jan 2017
Hi me and my husband are traveling to Mexico on November 4th leaving on November 18th passport expires on Jan 24th .Do we need to renew our pass ports be fore we leave on our trip in November?
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 12:15 EDT
I want to go to Mexico.
I would like to go to Mexico, I live in Canada. I do not yet have a Permanent Resident card, but I have a convention refugee travel document issued by the Canadian government. Can I go to Mexico for 10 days? Thanks.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Mexican Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Mexico, and such topics will be deleted.