Mexican flag Consulate-General of Mexico in Vancouver

Address1177 W Hastings St, Suite 411
Vancouver, BC, V6E 2K3
Phonelocal: (604) 684.3547
international: +1.604.684.3547
Faxlocal: (604) 684.2485
international: +1.604.684.2485
Web site

» Can I visit Mexico without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Peter Edwards
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:21 EST
I wish to apply for a Temporary Residence Visa and a Mexican tax ID.
Can you please give me instructions on how do do this.

Do I need to make an appointment or can it be done online.
How long is the process and what is the cost.

I live in Victoria.

Gracias for your help
Wed, 29 Oct 2014 02:29 EDT
Humanitarian Supplies
Can you please tell me what is needed to transport a suitcase full of humanitarian supplies to Puerto Vallarta? The airline is allowing us to carry at no charge, and the volunteer organization has provided a letter ... is there anything else that is needed?

Elizabeth Bingham
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:43 EDT
We have a home in Mexico that we are planning to sell - I read that in order to sell the property I will need a CURP - we live in the Okanagan - where can we go to obtain this document or is there an online document that you could send to me.
Allan Stewart
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:06 EDT
driving vehicle to loreto for brother in law.
My wife and I are planning to drive my b in law vehicle from Calgary to Loerto and return from cabo st lucas by air. They will be flying there and returning by car after a stay. Please advise of documentation required.
Karen McKenzie
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:38 EDT
Leaving a Car in Mexico
We travel to Bucerias, Nayarit every year for 4months. We would like to take our 2003 Honda Odyssey down there this year and leave it there to use when we are there each year and fly home. Can you tell me if this is possible and what is required from us when we cross the border to do this.
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 12:30 EDT
selling property in Mexico
How di I get POA to represent us if we can not be in Mexico to close the sale
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:07 EDT
Grandchildren 2 questions
We have a condo in Mazatlan.
# 1 Can my 16 year old granddaughter travel to Mazatlan by herself with parental permission?
# 2 Can all the grandchildren ages 16, 15, 12, and 8 travel together with permission if it's a direct flight?
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 15:38 EDT
pass port
does your pass port have to be valid 6 months prior to entering Mexico
Ron yavis
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 23:40 EDT
Importing my car to mexico
I have my perminent resident card and would like to know how to import my car or is there any implication with buying a vehicle there. My car is in Mexico now and my wife has her temporary resident. We are confused what to do. We live in Nuevo Vallarta for 4 months a year
Wed, 29 May 2013 16:46 EDT
One way ticket to Mexico
Next October my wife and I, both retired, are planning a 6 or 7 month trip through Central America. We have one way flights to Mexico, but only plan to stay in the county for a 2 to 3 weeks before heading into Belize. We do not know how or were we are going to fly back to Canada from as that depends how south we get in 6 or 7 months. Without a return ticket, we will have difficulties once arriving in Mexico. If so, without having to buy a return ticket, how can we elevate this potential problem.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Mexican Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Mexico, and such topics will be deleted.