Mexican flag Consulate-General of Mexico in Vancouver

Address1177 W Hastings St, Suite 411
Vancouver, BC, V6E 2K3
Phonelocal: (604) 684.3547
international: +1.604.684.3547
Faxlocal: (604) 684.2485
international: +1.604.684.2485
Web site

» Can I visit Mexico without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Hanne Bollhorn
Mon, 8 May 2017 13:26 EDT
no access to consulate
I tried about everything to get information from the consulate but I cannot even talk to anybody let alone e-mail them with an answer. I do not live in Vancouver.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 09:44 EDT
Round in circles
I phoned the local Embassy which is only open 4hrs daily,got no answer, and left a message which was not responded to. I checked on line for an answer to my questions, but no answer there. I visited in person to make my query, did not get an answer, and was told I would have to make an appointment, which I agreed to do. Then was told I had to make the appointment online, and could not do do in person. Am still trying to see where one actually can make an appointment online. Very frustrating!
Eric Thomson
Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:51 EDT
Residente Permanente Visa
Hola, my wife and I are going to apply for Permanente visas this summer. I am Canadian, she is American with permanent residence status in Canada. Can we both apply through the Vancouver consulate? Gracias
Brett Slowfield
Tue, 12 Jul 2016 13:24 EDT
Are these guys for real?
My co-worker is applying for a working visa in Mexico. The closest consulate is a 9 hour drive away from his hometown... He can only apply in person!

The number linked with the Calgary consulate does not even work properly and I had to call the Vancouver consulate. What a terribly organized operation...

Mexico, you are a JOKE!
Patsy Stadnyk
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:14 EDT
Humanitain Supplies
i will be travelling to the PVR area and would like to bring items to leave there, I have new and gentle used clothing and school supplies. What else are we allowed to bring? Thank you.
Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:19 EDT
Wanting to get a divorce from my wife in Mexico
Hello I am a 45 year old male from Vancouver, Canada. Last October I married my now wife who lives in Colima Mexico. It was a very bad decision that was made on a 2 week vacation. We have never lived together as husband and wife, she has never been out of Mexico. Now we both want a divorce, but I am not sure how to go about getting one ??
Tue, 12 May 2015 17:59 EDT
Dont waste your time
Posts here obviously never get answered. Not sure why they even have this forum.
maria Kozlovic
Wed, 15 Apr 2015 18:38 EDT
Permanent residence in Mexico
I like to apply for permanent residence in Mexico.
What do I need to do
Maureen Duns
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 15:33 EST
permanent residency card
I would like to request the requirements for obtaining a permanent residency card for Mexico.

Thank you.
Anthony and Brenda Stevens
Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:49 EST
Importing Canadian Vehicle into BCS Mexico
We are trying to import our B.C. registered vehicle into Los Cabos BCS, but have been advised that we require title to import the vehicle. As Canadian vehicles do not have title, just the registered owner documentation is there any documentation that you could provide to us to give to Customs explaining that in Canada the registered owner would be the same as vehicle title in the United States. Any assistance that you can give us regarding this matter would be very much appreciated as we will be applying for our Permanent Residency next year.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Mexican Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Mexico, and such topics will be deleted.