South African embassies in nearby countries

» Angola

» Benin

» Botswana

» Burkina Faso

» Burundi

» Cameroon

» Chad

» Comoros

» Congo-Brazzaville

» Congo-Kinshasa

» Equatorial Guinea

» Eritrea

» Ethiopia

» Gabon

» Gambia

» Ghana

» Guinea

» Guinea-Bissau

» Ivory Coast

» Kenya

» Madagascar

» Malawi

» Mali

» Mauritius

» Mozambique

» Namibia

» Niger

» Nigeria

» Rwanda

» Sao Tome and Principe

» Senegal

» South Sudan

» Swaziland

» Tanzania

» Uganda

» Zambia

» Zimbabwe

South African embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Maseru

South African flag High Commission of South Africa in Maseru

AddressStandard Lesotho Bank Tower
10th Floor, Kingsway
Maseru 0100
Phonelocal: 2231.5758
international: +266.2231.5758
Faxlocal: 2232.5228
international: +266.2232.5228

» Can I visit South Africa without a visa?

Comments on this High Commission

Showing comments 1–10 of 68, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 > >>
Rethabile Tsolo
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 06:06 EDT
Vacancy alert
Iam currently volunteering as a Data Clerk and would like to be informed of your posts whenever available. My E-mail address is

Yours kindly
Rethabile Tsolo
Fri, 15 Aug 2014 00:07 EDT
Study permit
Next year i would like to be studying in SA so i just want to know which documents are they required from me in order to get that permittion. Thank in advance here is my e-mail address
Wed, 6 Aug 2014 13:34 EDT
Work permit
I would like to know the requirements needed for applying for work permit in south africa.
Sun, 3 Aug 2014 16:57 EDT
Dumelang,am married to a SA Ctzn,nd am 4rm lesotho,so i wnt to cum to maseru and apply for temporary recidnce,so i wnt to knw abt d documents dats u wl wnt frm me,nd how long wll i wait to have it?
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:13 EDT
Study permit
I am from lesotho,i want to do matric in do i apply for a study permit?
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:32 EDT
Residential permit
Im a from lesotho but married in south africa so i want to know where i can apply for residential permit
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:01 EDT
Nearest mission
I want to apply for a relatives visa for South Africa,i want to find out if theres a mission office of SA nearest to Thaba-Tseka.


Fri, 20 Jun 2014 05:50 EDT
vacancy for HTC counselor
is it true that you are looking for a counselor who has degree in counseling
Emmanuel Adebayo Isola
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 11:48 EDT
Can you help me get back my Repatriation fee from your office in maseru or V.I. in Lagos?
Dear sir/madam,
My name is Emmanuel Adebayo Isola and a former teacher of kolonyama High School, kolonyama, Lesotho.
I applied for a South African Visa in 2005 and was asked to deposit the above amount of ( 2,500 Rand ) as a repatriation fee which can be collected back in my country ,Lagos ,Nigeria .
I have been in the u.k. since 2007 and was able to go to Nigeria only this year .Upon reaching Nigeria , I went to your embassy in Lagos and showed them my receipt and they said they will contact Maseru ,Lesotho to confirm .
The Lady I meet at the reception in your Embassy in Lagos made a copy of my receipt and said they will get in touch with you to confirm this.
However since then ( 29-04-2014 ) when I left their office in Lagos ,I have not been able to get through to any one because there has been no positive response from your office in Lagos .
Please kindly look into this for me as the head of the mission so that I can get my refund from your Embassy in Victoria Island (24 Molade Okoya Thomas Street).
Attached to this mail are the Scan copies of the receipt from your office in Maseru on the (27-01-2005). I look forward to hearing from you-sir/madam!
Please if need be, the amount can be paid into my First Bank Account in Lagos as shown below:
Emmanuel Adebayo Isola
First Bank limited
Account no: (3037110764)
Yours truly,
Emmanuel A. Isola.
Thu, 22 May 2014 05:38 EDT
Migration act
Iv read the migration act revisd in july 2005,in article 6.1.GENERAL WORK PERMIT,where it says 'as well as experts in the film industry on a seasonal basis were exempted'.
May u please elaborate more on this clause as i am one of filmmakers!

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the South African High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of South Africa, and such topics will be deleted.