South African embassies in nearby countries

» Angola

» Benin

» Botswana

» Burkina Faso

» Burundi

» Cameroon

» Chad

» Comoros

» Congo-Brazzaville

» Congo-Kinshasa

» Equatorial Guinea

» Eritrea

» Ethiopia

» Gabon

» Gambia

» Ghana

» Guinea

» Guinea-Bissau

» Ivory Coast

» Kenya

» Lesotho

» Madagascar

» Malawi

» Mali

» Mauritius

» Mozambique

» Namibia

» Niger

» Nigeria

» Rwanda

» Sao Tome and Principe

» Senegal

» South Sudan

» Swaziland

» Tanzania

» Uganda

» Zimbabwe

South African embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Lusaka

South African flag High Commission of South Africa in Lusaka

Address26D Cheetah Road
Private Bag W369
Phonelocal: (021) 126.0999
international: +
Faxlocal: (021) 126.3001
international: +

» Can I visit South Africa without a visa?

Comments on this High Commission

Showing comments 1–10 of 145, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 > >>
sunil mahajan
Sun, 27 Jul 2014 17:00 EDT
kindly make the visitors visa procedures for indian nationals a bit easy ,if it is possible at yr end
kindly put some cell phone nos also for yr menbers of staff at the visa section as yr land lines phones are almost impossible to go through
Chanda Eli
Wed, 23 Jul 2014 03:16 EDT
I, hereby, request information on how I can now obtain SAQA certificate and the subsequent work permit to serve within the Republic Of South Africa. Background upon this keenness is what I will explain now. About 3 years or so ago and up to now I have an unpaid "overstay" fee of R1000 charged due to having delayed by less than 24 hours due to unforeseen bus fault. I, however, have gained further experience in a steel company within my country of birth, Zambia. I still find keenness to work in South Africa as opportunities would arise. Please assist on my requests of above matters. I thank you. Myeemail address is and mobile +260 978 728 602. Thank you once again.
shawn kabemba
Sat, 12 Jul 2014 12:04 EDT
I Want a work permit , I'am already in south Africa. my days ends in 30 days. kindly advice.
i need it the soonest
Chipoka Kalima
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 08:57 EDT
Entry visa
I am Zambia and I want to travel to South Africa next week. Do I need an entry visa?
Tue, 17 Jun 2014 08:43 EDT
We would like to know how to get a visa for our French teacher who has an employment permit and would like to go on a tour in august with all members of staff to south Africa. What is it supposed to be done for him to get a visa and be part of the tour in august. Send your feed back at

Nageswara Rao
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:56 EDT
Long term Visa from Zambia to South Africa
What are the requisites for Long term Visa from Zambia to South Africa for a foreigner who is currently in Zambia and wants to move to South Africa.
Nageswara Rao
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:51 EDT
Time to get ICT Work Permit from Zambia to South africa for a foreigner
Time taken to process ICT from Zambia to South Africa for a foreigner after submission of ICT work permit Application
Adriaan Pienaar
Mon, 9 Jun 2014 03:45 EDT
Hi please if some one can come back to me its been more than 5 weeks that i am waiting for my temporary passport and up to now NO ONE is answering the phone at the embassy and i think it is highly unprofessional please if some one can just do there part and come back to me
0961 90 98 95
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 17:10 EDT
i would like to apply to yo embassy as a driver at dewa car hire,how do i go about it?
Mon, 2 Jun 2014 06:26 EDT
Despite only working 3.5 hours a day this embassy don't answer their phones.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the South African High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of South Africa, and such topics will be deleted.