American flag Consulate-General of the USA in Toronto

Address360 University Avenue
Toronto, ON M5G 1S4
Phonelocal: (416) 595.1700
international: +1.416.595.1700
Faxlocal: (416) 595.1090
international: +1.416.595.1090
Web site

Comments on this Consulate-General

paulette latreille
Fri, 4 Nov 2016 13:16 EDT
u.s social security card replacement and passport for 14 year old
I need to book an appointment for u.s passport for my fourteen year old son. I also need to book an appointment to get a replacement social security card for my son as well can I book them for the same date.
Mon, 1 Jun 2015 14:45 EDT
Sub: Prayer for Please, give me a job to work to..i need a job for save my family.plz give me a one job..
To the

Dear Sir/Madam,

I beg most respectfully that I am Mizanur Raman from Bangladesh. I need a job to your country for………
I am cordially agreed to come to your country for this job. I am prepared for this work and ready to come to your country.
I want to come to your country because I need a job about House ,keeper, Cleaner, Still worker, Hotelboy, Restaurant work, Drycleaning, Wash man, Field farmer, Store Keeper, car Cleaner, Shop
keeping and marketing etc. Please, give me a chance to serve to your country. I am mentally ready to come to your country. Please, give me a job to work.

Good written and oral communication ability in both English and Bengali.

…e-mail address,
… phone number,
Mob: +8801712842236
Work Experience………..10 years…… Skilled worker…..
Skilled worker ...Shop keeping and marketing….
…House keeper, Cleaner….
…Hotel boy, Restaurant work,
…Dry cleaning, Wash man,
...Field farmer, Store Keeper
…car Cleaner, Shop keeping

I therefore pray and hope that you will give me a work and obliged there by.

Sincerely yours
Mizanur Rahman
Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:40 EST
USA visitor visa for Macedonian citizen with a valid Canadian visa
Hi, I am a Canadian citizen and my parents are visiting from R.Macedonia with a valid Canadian visitor visa (multiple entry). Can we travel to USA for a day or will they require a USA visa ?

Thank you,
Sat, 31 May 2014 09:03 EDT
Studying in u.s
I am canadian resident who wishes to continue his study at LTU in detroit MI
I have B1 visit visa I have a home in Windsor canada can I live in canada during my study
In LTU in detroit my home is about 30 minuets drive to the university and Do I have to change the visa status from B1 toF1
Or I have to live un the United States during my studying there
Wed, 8 Jan 2014 18:27 EST
My husband is American and I am Canadian however has applied sponsorship for me in America and it application is still in process. My question is should I do my police check and blood test now or should i wait until I am asked to do them ?
Chitta Ranjan Bera
Sat, 24 Sep 2011 13:43 EDT
U.S.Visa valid till Apr.5/2014 on expired Indian Passport.
My expired Indian Passport had stamped U.S.Visa valid till Apr.5/2014. Since I have obtained New Passport to replace the expired one, do I have to carry the expired Passport with the new one to enter in to U.S.A.? Is there any other procedure to tranfer thr U.S. Visa on my new PassportThank you in anticipation.
Tony tsr
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:44 EDT
Hi there,
I am a Canadian citizen and planning on doing some shopping this weekend in Buffalo. However, my Canadian passport will expire in Sept 2011, which is less than 6 months. Is it ok to go for a short two days shopping trip?

Thank you

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the American Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the USA, and such topics will be deleted.