American flag Consulate-General of the USA in Halifax

AddressPurdy's Wharf Tower II
1969 Upper Water Street, Suite 904
Halifax, NS B3J 3R7
Phonelocal: (902) 429.2480
international: +1.902.429.2480
Web site

Comments on this Consulate-General

Mon, 1 Jun 2015 14:18 EDT
Sub: Prayer for Please, give me a job to work to..i need a job for save my family.plz give me a one job..
To the

Dear Sir/Madam,

I beg most respectfully that I am Mizanur Raman from Bangladesh. I need a job to your country for………
I am cordially agreed to come to your country for this job. I am prepared for this work and ready to come to your country.
I want to come to your country because I need a job about House ,keeper, Cleaner, Still worker, Hotelboy, Restaurant work, Drycleaning, Wash man, Field farmer, Store Keeper, car Cleaner, Shop
keeping and marketing etc. Please, give me a chance to serve to your country. I am mentally ready to come to your country. Please, give me a job to work.

Good written and oral communication ability in both English and Bengali.

…e-mail address,
… phone number,
Mob: +8801712842236
Work Experience………..10 years…… Skilled worker…..
Skilled worker ...Shop keeping and marketing….
…House keeper, Cleaner….
…Hotel boy, Restaurant work,
…Dry cleaning, Wash man,
...Field farmer, Store Keeper
…car Cleaner, Shop keeping

I therefore pray and hope that you will give me a work and obliged there by.

Sincerely yours
Mizanur Rahman
Samuel Baidoo
Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:44 EDT
Visa Problem
I was in U.S with Visitor's Visa, I applied to change my Status to Student's Visa. My petition was granted and had Master's program for two and half years then returned home. For three times that I have applied, denied simply because I was over stayed. When my status was changed,I was given Social Security Number. Any time I am denied, the Consular would say, provide us with your proof of change of Status. As at now, I have only the Social Security number as my proof. Please what can I do, who should I turn to, where should I petition my problem. I am now a student in Canadian University. Thank you.
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:15 EDT
I am a Hungarian Passport holder, staying in Canada as a tourist, I would like to travel to U.S. I`d like to know, what kind of documentation do I need, or is my Hungarian passport enough?

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the American Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the USA, and such topics will be deleted.