Swedish flag Embassy of Sweden in Rome

AddressPiazza Rio de Janeiro 3
Roma (Rome)
Phonelocal: (06) 441.941
international: +39.06.441.941
Faxlocal: (06) 4419.4760
international: +39.06.4419.4760

» Can I visit Sweden without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Tue, 18 Feb 2020 10:21 EST

I need an appointment because i leave sweden and i need to send an email in sweden migration im now in italy but another city please give me one appointment of end of the March month. end of the Next month.

best regards AAMIR ALI
Wed, 20 May 2015 13:44 EDT
hello freinds where who is not have some information about change doucment in swedan we can make some group in this side i think this i sbetter for our i think friends we all need help eachother
ali amir
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 10:39 EDT
hello friends how i can chnage my doucment in swedan i hav eitlay doucment who have som einfromation pls tell me this is my facebook account and thi sis my mobl number 004915217589014 pls friends who infromation about this tep tell me pls i have to much problme about then my one friend told m eone office in denmark they want help with those peopel who hav eitlay doucment theay want change your doucment in swedan office name is go to swedan near to airport in denmark cophavang
mehmood arshad
Wed, 5 Nov 2014 02:13 EST
documents change
helo hi i am mehmood arshad i have italian carta siggiorno long term can i work from there sweden please tell me
mobile 00393201531696 email.jmp689@yahoo.com
best regard thanks takk
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 05:40 EDT
move the sweedan
i am srilankan 31 years livi in italy 6 years but not change cartha di soggorno
how to move sweedan please.. jathusini@gmail.com
muktar abdi ibrahim
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 20:29 EDT
wanna living with my family
I have greeted by u my name is muktar abdi ibrahim I am in Sweden now I had italian travel document so my family are in Sweden I need permit of stay in Sweden my phone is 004672782220 I want form paper to my email adress mcqalinle@hotmail.com or. lantmannavagen 36 lgh 1704. pst 46160 trollhattan Sweden thank you
sincerely yours. muktar
Atzaz ahmed
Mon, 26 May 2014 19:52 EDT
Wanna live In swedan
I am in italia almost 7 year.i have document long period and I have also license B ,C,CE.How I can change my document.what should I do?
nana james
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 11:54 EST
i want to live in sweden.
please am 24 years of age living in italy for 3yrs now,and i have italian document that,s italian permitt of stay,but mow i have got a work in sweden so please how can i change my documents to work in sweden?Thanks waiting for an answer.
Sun, 22 Dec 2013 10:22 EST
am tekle from eritrea i live in rome itali for long time. I wonna go sweden for visit.
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 01:59 EDT
how can the tax office in sweden give you temporal numbers to work and pay tax,without the aprroval of the immigration granting your stay?AND THE IMMIGRATIONS WANTS YOU OUT WHILE THE TAX OFFICE WANTS YOU IN,CAN ANYONE SHARE ME SOME LIGHT ON THIS ISSUE?

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Sweden, and such topics will be deleted.