Swedish flag Embassy of Sweden in Copenhagen

AddressSankt Annæ Plads 15 A
1250 København (Copenhagen)
Phonelocal: 3336.0370
international: +45.3336.0370
Faxlocal: 3336.0395
international: +45.3336.0395

» Can I visit Sweden without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Sun, 6 Mar 2016 05:40 EST
My is Carlo my girlfriend from Sweden we want to marry! But I'm sitting in a Danish prison what if I marry do I get to stay in Sweden my girlfriend is Swedish citizen!
Sun, 6 Dec 2015 11:32 EST
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:06 EDT
can i get a humanitarian visa to stay in Sweden?
My name is Alex I'm. Serving a life a sentence in Denmark I come from Asia if I go back to my country I'll get a death sentence there I want to apply for humanitarian visa to stay in Sweden I have been sitting in a Danish prison for last 15 years
jian chen
Tue, 10 Feb 2015 08:06 EST
baby's nationality ,
hey dear sir/madam,
my name is jian chen ,my wife is Swedish nationality,but my nationalty is Chinese ,and we live in denmark ,we gonna have a baby in denmark ,so how my baby get Swedish passport in denmark?can i make baby passport in the embassy of Sweden in denmark ?
thanks in advance
jian chen
"Joe Lonedon DeSun/252."
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:05 EDT
The states and affairs of the Blessed and the Betrueoathed.
Bones and lips.
5789 4277 Gateshade.

Dazzled by the Cuckoo embezzler,
and by the Leech miracle worker,
forestalled & condemned to die,
why did we lie,
and imbibed Lucy dry?

5789 4277 Gateshade.
Jazz Junker
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 05:03 EST
Next step after married with swedish man
Kindly help me what will be the next step what to do about
My sisters case.? she is married to a swedish guy last dec.22,2013.My sister is still working in denmark as an aupair but she is living with his husband in sweden.What would be the next step after they get married.How could she get a visa in sweden.?
Wathik Almayali
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 08:29 EST
I want to transfer form USA into Sweeden
Hi There,
My name is Wathik Almayali, I want to live in Sweden what I do. Since I m USA citizen. I want the detail that I can live in Sweden permanent. Please, if you provide me some information I would appreciate that. I have no idea about the immigration law. If you want more inform about me just Google my name.

Wathik Almayali
IT specialist Software Engineer


22529 Hamburg, Germany



Sat, 10 Mar 2012 04:26 EST
Minister of monitaring and evaluation
What does the minister of monitaring and evaluation do?
Mon, 25 Jul 2011 04:05 EDT
still waiting for your response
Ihave sent you a request for MA program. I have also explained why I am inspired to much to join one of your universities. So, please, do not hesitate to reply me something regrading my quest. thanks
hassen bekeli
Fri, 1 Jan 2010 02:27 EST
request for post graduate program
hey dear sir/madam

Iam looking for your embassy to avail me post graduate chances.Ihave graduated from ADDIS ABABA UNIVERSITY IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT.I have been working in OROMIA REGIONAL STATE CAPACITY BUILDING BUREAU AND MINISTRY OF CAPACITY BUILDING IN the areas of research,monitaring and evaluation for the last two years.now iam lecturer at DEBRE MARKOS UNIVERSITY.SO, IFOUND YOUR EMBASSY will certainly fulfill my dream. iam very happy if i get chances in areas of development studies,environmental management,resourse utilization, poverty alleviation etc.

hence,i kindly request you to provide me post graduate chances in your country.

thanks in advance

Hassen Bekeli

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Swedish Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Sweden, and such topics will be deleted.