Egyptian flag Consulate-General of Egypt in New York

Address1110 2nd Ave #201
New York, NY 10022
Phonelocal: (212) 759.7120
international: +1.212.759.7120
Faxlocal: (212) 308.7643
international: +1.212.308.7643
Web site

» Can I visit Egypt without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Omaima Aboul-Saoud
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:46 EDT
Dual Citizen (American/Egyptian) & Military Service Rules
I live in USA & I have son who is 27 years old. He is born & reside in USA. He had been visiting Egypt for few weeks to visit our family during his schooling. Now he has finished his College & is working in USA .
Will he has any problem now re Military
Services in Egypt if visited Egypt now.
I would appreciate your reply.
abdel moneim fawzi
Sun, 14 Sep 2014 11:50 EDT
Buying shares in the new Egyptian Suze Canal company.
I wonder if there going to be an opertunity for Egyptians abroad to buy shares of the new project named above.Please let me know.
Sun, 24 Aug 2014 21:41 EDT
National ID card.
A dual Egyptian/US citizen the past 40 plus years. I need to obtain an Egyptian national ID card, I understand it's of utmost importance in any dealings in Egypt.
Can SOMEBODY tell me, WHEN, will the committee in charge of processing this card be, in NYC? NO ONE can give me a straight answer for such a simple and direct question.

John Badera
Fri, 8 Aug 2014 08:18 EDT
Stopping tunneling under border of Gaza into Sinai
I have a technology to stop any tunneling from Gaza to Sinai. The technology will provide a barrier under the border that is harder than concrete. The process is to inject my patented polymers into the soils from the bed rock to the surface.

Why would you do this? Because the tunnels under the border is providing Hamas with military hardware, and rockets. Stop this smuggling into Gaza Hamas has to deal with the issues. Hamas has to give up on attacking Israel.

This barrier is and install once and walk away. No more tunnels. Call me 281-701-3379
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:11 EDT
every time i call i got English speaker she told me no one available, every time i leave my contact and no one contact me. Please, let me know what i do to speak with one of my country about Egyptian National ID I have the number already.
Ron Leveym
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:29 EDT
constitution of Egypt
English copy
Mary Morkos
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:36 EDT
I need power of attorney for my brother to represent me in Egypt and also I need the national ID card. What is the process to issue this documents and where I can do it? I live in Florida state. I have an expired passport and birth certificate. My email is, phone number 954-494-0210.
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 14:06 EDT
copy of marriage certificate
I am a US citizen and I need a copy of a marriage certificate from Cairo. Can the Egypt Embassy help me in this matter?

Thank you
Virginia Lovett
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:14 EDT
Traveling with Dog
I would like to give a dog to my granddaughter who will be traveling from the US in August and living at the International School in Cairo. What are the regulations for entering and exiting Egypt with a dog.
elhosein Baratou
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:52 EDT
need direction
need to renew passport expired long ago, also need to have power of attorney and national ID.
what kind of paper I need to have.
also what is the office hour.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Egyptian Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Egypt, and such topics will be deleted.