Egyptian flag Consulate-General of Egypt in Houston

Address1990 POST OAK BLVD SUITE 2180
Phonelocal: (713) 961.4915
international: +1.713.961.4915
Faxlocal: (713) 961.3868
international: +1.713.961.3868
Web site

» Can I visit Egypt without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Mariam Saad
Wed, 5 Apr 2023 13:40 EDT
my son was born in USA. he does not have an Egyptian certificate. is he will need a visit to be able to go Egypt?
Dr Lola
Sat, 26 Nov 2022 12:18 EST
مستغرب ان هدايا اولادك اتسرقت ؟
فيه في الدنيا حد يبعت ايه هدايا في البريد لمصر ؟
طبعا هاتتسرق . منتظر انهم يوصلوها لاولادك بالسلامه ؟ لا طبعا
Ramsis Girgis
Thu, 3 Nov 2022 15:56 EDT
General Tawkeel
Is there a way to download that form from your website? Or should I use a form that is already filled in and signed, and I would mail it to the consulate to authenticate it.
Ramsis Girgis
Sharif O Nassar
Tue, 18 Dec 2018 06:21 EST
تجديد الرقم القومي
ماهو المطلوب لتجديد الرقم القومي الذي سينتهي في٢٥ ديسمبر علما باني مقيم ب أوستن تكساس وبإمكاني زيارته هيوستن الأسبوع القادم
Hoda Hassan
Wed, 18 Jul 2018 17:01 EDT
General Tawkeel
I am trying to do a general Tawkeel to my sister in law and I downloaded the papers on line and filled it out, I live in a small city in Livingston Alabama, I tried to call to know if I can send my paper to the Egyptian consulate to be signed and what are all the documents needed. Please contact me on my email:
Fri, 11 May 2018 12:52 EDT
poor Service
Can not get on hold on anyone at you consulate; I called several time and your website not helpful.
Sat, 10 Mar 2018 21:44 EST
Chechnya - Torture and Imprisonment
Please Withdraw your FIFA affiliation with this oppressive regime.
Ragy Shihataa Najib
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 03:39 EDT
download a aform
I wanted to download a form of bank tawkil but i didn't find this form although I clicked on the words bank tawkil but nothing came up.Thank you.M y phone number is 615-337-5389
Theodora Kalfopoulos
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:57 EDT
duplicate of birth certificate
This question is on behalf of my friend Marise who lives in the Boston area. She was born by Greek parents in Egypt, on route to a different country. She has the original birth certificate but it is worn out and unreadable. She needs a duplicate certificate so that she can renew her passport, which is not Egyptian. How can she do that? The closes Egyptian Embassy is in New York. Does she have to make an appointment to go there or can she do it by mail. Please provide detailed information on this process. Thank you so much.
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 15:19 EDT
Power of attorney
I am depressed because the bank in Egypt refused my power of attorney which I did in the Egyptian council in Houston .So I can't use my money in Egypt now .

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Egyptian Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Egypt, and such topics will be deleted.