Other British posts in Canada

» Halifax

» Montreal

» Ottawa

» Quebec City

» St. John's

» Vancouver

» Winnipeg

British embassies in nearby countries

» Mexico


British embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Toronto

British flag Consulate-General of the United Kingdom in Toronto

Address777 Bay Street, Suite 2800
College Park
Toronto ON M5G 2G2
Phonelocal: (416) 593.1290
international: +1.416.593.1290
Faxlocal: (416) 593.1229
international: +1.416.593.1229
Web sitehttp://www.ukincanada.gov.uk

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 1–10 of 196, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 > >>
Dillon G
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 18:29 EDT
New Vignette Sticker
If I wanted to apply for a new 30 day vignette sticker. I was granted a visa for two years and my entry date was suppose June 1 to July 1 but instead I want to get it changed to sept 1 to October 1 what are the steps ?
Fri, 10 Mar 2017 22:00 EST
Do I need another visa
Hi, I am a PhD student at the University of Exeter, UK. I came to Canada as a visiting research student at York University. Now I am returning to the UK again after a year of stay in Canada. My studentship with Exeter University is valid still September 2018 and the UK visa till 2019. I am a Canadian Permanent Resident Card holder.My questions is:

Can I enter into the UK with the student visa I have? Will my staying away from the UK for a year affect my entry clearance?
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 11:03 EST
British Passport for Canadian Citizen
I am a Canadian national born to British Father and Canadian Mother. I feel strong roots to England and would like to obtain a British Passport to facilitate travel to and from UK. Is there a form I fill out for this? What information besides Birth Certificate and proof of residence do I need to accomplish this?
Caroline Russell,
Thu, 2 Mar 2017 10:04 EST
Lost all travel doc's.
How do I go about getting replacements for England, U.K, When someone is travelling on my passport and is also using my name, Travelling to and from Great Britain to Canada and India and Trinidad and Tobago and is telling me that I've lost my British status?
Off course I know I haven't, but how do such people get caught?
I believe the person's name to be either Sarah and/or Imad [yuri}, Michael Sawalhi maybe another alias.
Muhammad A. Hafeez
Mon, 27 Feb 2017 15:09 EST
Hi.....I want visit visa to see my 84yrs.old mother. She is a British National. I have PR card and retired PIA petsonel.My visit will be between Match 20 to Apr 10, 17 My wife have a appoint.on13.4.17 for galstones surg.in Toronto.
Tue, 7 Feb 2017 13:51 EST
Would I need a Transit Visa or a visitor visa to exit Heathrow Airport for my 12 hour transit on June 17, 2017?

Also, would the transit visa be good for another exit for my other 8 hour transit on July 2, 2017?

Would I need one TRANSIT VISA or 2 TRANSIT VISA or VISITOR visa?

Thank you,
Mon, 9 Jan 2017 15:53 EST
Travel uk
I am travelling India through hethrow airport London. When I am coming back to Canada I have hold for 24 hours so I would like to know can I go out of airport to meet my friends and family. I have British passport and my son have Canadian passport
Mon, 2 Jan 2017 22:14 EST
British passport
Living in Ontario Canada
Wed, 30 Nov 2016 16:14 EST
My husband is a British citizen now living in England
My husband was born in England. I was born in Canada. We were married in Canada. We moved to Switzerland for 10 years in 1990. We were legally separaetd in Switzerland in 2003.

My children both live in England and have dual citizenship. I moved to England in May and live with my son. I have proof of residency ( I pay the water bill) and I have a british bank account.

Am I eligible to get a British passport? If so , how and where do I apply?
Tue, 22 Nov 2016 14:31 EST
transit visa
On Eritrea Passport with Landed Emigrant visa, Flying from Kampala to Toronto,connection flight in London do I need transit visa?

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.