Other Spanish posts in Nigeria

» Abuja

Spanish embassies in nearby countries

» Angola

» Cameroon

» Cape Verde

» Congo-Kinshasa

» Equatorial Guinea

» Ethiopia

» Gabon

» Ghana

» Guinea

» Guinea-Bissau

» Ivory Coast

» Kenya

» Mali

» Mozambique

» Namibia

» Niger

» Senegal

» South Africa

» Tanzania

» Zimbabwe

Spanish embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Lagos

Spanish flag Consulate-General of Spain in Lagos

Address21C Kofo Abayomi Road
Victoria Island
PostalPO Box 74759
Phonelocal: (01) 461.7618
international: +234.1.461.7618
Faxlocal: (01) 461.7397
international: +234.1.461.7397

» Can I visit Spain without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 1–10 of 777, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 > >>
Thu, 11 Aug 2016 06:45 EDT
Hello, I am not currently in Nigeria, is there no way that I can legalize my Police report without being present? I have my Fingerprints from a UK police station, as well as a letter of authorisation to the person legalising the document for me. I am in UK and I didn't need to be present to legalise that of UK, I just sent it by post. I have about a week to my visa appointment, I cannot just come to Nigeria to have it legalised. What do I do?
Stephen Mgbemere
Wed, 10 Aug 2016 07:59 EDT
legalisation of documents
Please I want to know what it takes to legalise spinsterhood certificate obtained from The ministry in Ikoyi Lagos. The cost and any other documents to back it up. E-mail: sicmgbemerelegalpractice@yahoo.com. Thanks
samuel amaziah
Tue, 2 Aug 2016 04:22 EDT
what to do next
I applied for family reunion visa and i was denied but my wife appealed and the embassy called her that i should come with police character and medical report and one week later they called that i musnt come till they contact me again.and since i havent heard from them. Please what do i do next.my email is biglinojay@gmail.com.
eguavon osifo
Sat, 30 Jul 2016 07:17 EDT
information ,cost of legalization of document.
Good day,I am writing to get information on how to legalize birth certificate and marriage certificate, and amount it will cost each, for our members we are association in spain. Please i need an answer urgently thanks.
president :Eguavon osifo
United African Association, U.A,
Sun, 10 Jul 2016 06:38 EDT
Schengen Visa

Please I will like to make an inquiry. last year my son travelled to
sweden from Nigeria for an event, unluckily for him he was not allowed
to register for the event because the birthdate on his International
passport was wrong and different from the ones on his documents.

So he got back to Nigeria to complain at the Immigration service, they
checked the claims and issued a new passport for him. The old one he
travelled to sweden with was "cancelled without prejudice" and a new
one was issued to him. Please is
there any chance to get another swedish visa because he applied from
Nigeria again but they denied him citing problem of multiple identity
after they saw the cancelled passport attached with the new one.

Please what suggestion or advise can you give? I await your prompt response.


My email is horlahmihdeh@gmail.com
Wed, 8 Jun 2016 07:11 EDT
Telephone call
The number I have been calling is 01123414617618. Is that correct?

When I do dial it, it rings a few times, then nothing--no more rings, no busy signal, no one answers, nothing.

Tue, 7 Jun 2016 15:49 EDT
Pls book lolo for legalization in your embassy lagos Nigeria on Friday send and emil to sundayomoregie@yahoo.com
Tue, 7 Jun 2016 13:36 EDT
How to dial the phone number
How do I dial the phone number to the Consulate-General of Spain from the United States, please?
I tried dialing 23414617618 but it did not go through.
An association
Mon, 9 May 2016 09:12 EDT
We would like to know how and requirements needed for a performing artist,who wish to invite .Kindly update,muchisima gracias.
Sun, 1 May 2016 15:05 EDT
i want to legalize my certificate in spanish embassy
i want to legalize my certificate in spanish embassy in Lagos.Please i need appointment for the month of August.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Spanish Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Spain, and such topics will be deleted.