German flag Consulate-General of Germany in Breslau

Addressul. Podwale, 76
50-449 Wroclaw
Phonelocal: (071) 377.2700
international: +48.71.377.2700
Faxlocal: (071) 342.4114
international: +48.71.342.4114
Web site
Visa forms Online Schengen visa application

» Can I visit Germany without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

peter fliegner
Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:49 EDT
birth certificate
I need a birth certificate in order to get married in France, It must state my mother,s and father,s name, I was born in Breslau in 1937. I have a copy of original birth certificate. Please can you help me.
Please tell me what is needed for this.
Thank you.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the German Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Germany, and such topics will be deleted.