Zambian flag High Commission of Zambia in Pretoria

Address570 Ziervogel Street (off Hamilton St.)
South Africa
PostalPO Box 12234, Arcadia
Phonelocal: (012) 326.1847
international: +27.12.326.1847
Faxlocal: (012) 326.2140
international: +27.12.326.2140

» Can I visit Zambia without a visa?

Comments on this High Commission

Yvonne shapande
Thu, 11 Feb 2021 19:59 EST
Pls I need to know how much is to renewing my Zambian passport
Mukadi Ruth Tshibangu
Fri, 7 Aug 2020 11:49 EDT
own business
I want to open my business in Zambia and which visa , I need to have .
currently ,I am doing freight and logistic in South Africa
My name is modern tembo
Tue, 18 Feb 2020 02:52 EST
I lost my document
I need your i dnt remember my id number and passport number please help me am in south africa
Golden Mulamba
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 02:04 EST
Morning. I'm going to visit my family in Zambia/Kitwe. Just wanted to get a visa from the embassy.
I'm using my south Africa Foreigners Passeport.
Want to know what I can do.
Heather Poulsen
Fri, 6 Sep 2019 05:01 EDT
New Passport
Where can I get passport forms for a new passport. My husband was born in Zambia and would like a Zambian passport. CAN IT BE DONE IN PRETORIA
Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:25 EDT
I need help
Hello my name is Rebecca I was born in Zambia,but staying in south Africa. I need help of how to get a passport for the first time, please help me
laura coetzer
Mon, 25 Mar 2019 05:32 EDT
passport enquiry
Can I travel to Zambia for 3 days with only 3 months left on my South African passport?
Ann Atkinson
Tue, 12 Mar 2019 03:12 EDT
Original Birth Certificate
I name is Ann Atkinson (Nee Dickson)I am desperately trying to get my original Birth Certificate, I was born in Broken Hill , Zambia (it is now called Kabwe) I was born on 5 October 1959. Please help me I am desperate or put me in contact with the right person you can contact me on 083 252 6692 or mail me at
Cheryl Fourie
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 09:00 EST
Unabridged birth certificate
I am urgently needing my birth certificate. I was born 28th July 59 in Nkana Kitwe. My parents are both deceased and I havent got my birth certificate. Please can you advise me on how to go about getting it. My maiden name was Ward. Please contacted me on thanking you
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 10:45 EST
expired passport in south africa from malawi how can i renew it

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Zambian High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Zambia, and such topics will be deleted.