Other British posts in Jamaica

» Montego Bay

British embassies in nearby countries

» Barbados

» Cuba

» Dominica

» Dominican Republic

» Guadeloupe

» Haiti

» Martinique

» Netherlands Antilles

» Saint Lucia

» Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

» Trinidad and Tobago

British embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Kingston

British flag High Commission of the United Kingdom in Kingston

Address28 Trafalgar Road
Kingston 10
PostalPO Box 575
Phonelocal: (876) 510.0700
international: +1.876.510.0700
Faxlocal: (876) 510.0737
international: +1.876.510.0737
Web sitehttp://ukinjamaica.fco.gov.uk

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this High Commission

Showing comments 1–10 of 44, newest first.
1 2 3 4 5 > >>
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 14:21 EDT
your service seems ever so slow.
Please do your job, peoples lives are in your hands. After all you say you are here for the people. You are also being paid ?
Renee Remekie
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 20:34 EDT
visitor visa
I have ten year America visa but I don't travel as yet can I still apply for my UK visa even though I haven't travel on the US visa as yet?
Marilyn Skylar
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:34 EST
Disappointed in your treatment of a british national
Four months ago. my health aide applied for a replacement for her British passport which was stolen in Jamaica. Her paperwork and money were acknowledged several weeks ago but still no passport. She cannot get her transportation letter back to the states until she gets her passport. Her name is Mary Green Powell, and we cannot hold her job open much longer. What is the problem?
Susan Smith
Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:19 EST
Passport Renewal
I have completed the forms for my British passport renewal. I live in Jamaica. Can I mail the forms to Kingston or do I have to take them in person. I have tried to take them in person and was told to do the application on line, however, online application is not an option for Jamaica. what is the correct way to proceed.
sasha gaye
Sat, 7 Feb 2015 12:59 EST
how do I obtain visa for the change of policy that was made in the uk which is although I am beyond the 18years old my mother is a uk citizen and is allowed to take me as permanently to live with her. how do I go about getting that visa and what is the cost????????
Pauline Charlesworth
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:13 EST
The bank account for a visitor to England from Jamaica
Hello, How much does a pensioner have to have in her bank account for her daughter to visit her in England from Jamicia for the Spring?

looking forward to your reply shortly

Thank you
Patrice Brown
Mon, 5 Jan 2015 10:31 EST
visa for the turks and caicos islands
correction on email addrress patrice_brown41@yahoo.com. thank you.
Patrice Brown
Mon, 5 Jan 2015 10:28 EST
visa for the turks and caicos islands
good day to you. i would like to visit a friend in the turks and caicos islands and i was told that i can obtain a special visa from the british embassy to go there, since the islands are british territory. can you please direct me as to what to do if this is so. i can be contacted via email at patrice_brown412yahoo.com. thank you.
Lorna Stoddart
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 15:54 EST
Visa for UK
I am furious to the point I will take legal action against the staff at your department. My sister has been trying to get a visa to come to my mum funeral which is on Friday 5 December 2014. She is fully aware of the documents needed which I have sent to her yet still the staff at the office has sent her away for the 3rd time!!! My home number is 0115 9164772 England!! I want your staff to explain to me the reason for turning her way & why after your staff has taken her money they still not issued her with a visa she only has 2 days to get to UK please explain to me asap or else suffer the consequences of the legal action I will be taking
Nicholas Mullins
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 12:50 EST
How do I go about gettin a visitors British visa?

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.