Turkish flag Honorary Consulate of Turkey in Turin

AddressVIA MAGENTA, 57
10128 TORINO
Phonelocal: (011) 544.050
international: +39.011.544.050
Faxlocal: (011) 544.050
international: +39.011.544.050

» Can I visit Turkey without a visa?

Comments on this Honorary Consulate

Tue, 19 Jun 2018 09:16 EDT
Travel to Turkey
I want to know if I can travel to Turkey wig my permesso di seggorno?
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 08:45 EDT
Permesso soggiorno and visa
Hi! I currently have a valid permesso soggiorno in Italy till November and wanted to visit Turkey next month. I am egyptian, can I travel with the permesso soggiorno or do I need a visa?

Please advise asap.
Khan sami
Sat, 12 Mar 2016 11:15 EST
Hello i.am an afghan citizen i have a vild carta di sogiorno i want to visit istanbol for a week what is the prosess if some one tell me
Fri, 7 Aug 2015 08:52 EDT
Visa process
Hello,I'm a Nepali passport holder,staying in Turin with permesso di soggiorno.how can I apply visa to turkey? Thanking you!!
Gerald Nuevo
Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:49 EDT
Visa for a week visit
Buongiorno! I'm a Filipino with a Philippine passport. I have a valid permesso di soggiorno and carta identita in Italy. I will visit Istanbul by last week og august with some italian friends. I was trying to apply for an e-visa but i was not able to do so. What should I do? Where should I apply? Is it possible to apply thru the Honorary Consulate in Turin since I live nearby? Thank you.
International student
Sat, 27 Jul 2013 13:10 EDT
an expired permesso with ricevuta for renewal
Good morning,

I am a Pakistani student in Polito, Torino.
I am visiting Turkey on the first for one day visit to my friend. I wanted to ask that if I can get an on spot visa for Turkey with my expired permesso and the ricevuta for the new one?
Idris Mejid
Sat, 15 Sep 2012 07:13 EDT
get a visa to turkey
I am an international student in Politcnico di Torino , I wanna get a 3 month visa to turkey to visit my cousin and other relatives ,is that possible for me ,and what is procedure????
Meltem Gurunlu
Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:25 EDT
social security contributions deducted from my research grant at the university
I was research fellow at the university of Turin, dept. of Economics for 6 months between september 2011 and march 2012. Unicredit and universities foundations was paying me evety month a stipend but all taxes and security payments were being duducted. At the end of my research fellowship , the university sent me a document named "CERTIFICAZIONE INPS A GESTIONE SEPARATA", reporting what has been deducted from the salary:
I will return to Turkey at the end of April. Can I take this money that was dedusted for the social security and pension system in Italy? How can I transfer it to Turkey? I also have the codice fiscale.
Could you pls help me about this matter?



Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Turkish Honorary Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Honorary Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Turkey, and such topics will be deleted.