Swedish flag Consulate-General of Sweden in Los Angeles

NotesThis consulate is permanently closed.

» Can I visit Sweden without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

nahoj s
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 05:05 EST
ingela s
i will do you a film
Sunny Nyman
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:42 EDT
Swedish citizienship
What is the requirements for obtaining Swedish Citizenship?
I was born in Sweden, and hold a Dual Citizenship. Can my married daughter (born in the U.S.A.) apply for Swedish citizenship, and how long would that take?
Thu, 30 May 2013 12:48 EDT
entry to seweden
Dear Sir/Madam
i live in united states and my nationality an Iranian but I'm a green card holder in united states and as a resident,do i need to get a visa to enter to Seweden for 30 days to meet my family?
Fri, 3 May 2013 02:04 EDT
why has the LA office closed
I can not believe that the LA office has closed. Why has it closed...Sweden pays 56% in taxes to provide service to the Swedish people! Will there be more access to movable stations
to provide better service?
Gita Glad
Mon, 1 Apr 2013 13:33 EDT
Swedish real estate law
When 1 owner of multiple property owners wants to sell there share, what laws are to be followed pertaining to selling at taxable value or fair market value.

Will selling price of property be mandated by law or by the will of the single owner.
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 02:10 EST
This consulate is CLOSED
I'm not sure why their web site is still up, but they closed last year or the year before. Try the San Diego or San Francisco consulate.
Sat, 2 Feb 2013 13:28 EST
Your phone number does not work... how can we get in touch with the embassy for questions?
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 23:23 EST
Reading all the comments so far about the Swedish Consular office, it isn't very favorable or very confident that task can or may be performed at the sight. Not a very good recommendation for Sweden!!
David LeBarron
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:27 EST
Need info on high school classes in Sweden
I am working with a high school student who is coming from Sweden. I need information on the structure of high school classes in Sweden so I can create an equivalent high school transcript here in the United States. The telephone number for the Consulate does not work and I need assistance.
Abolghassem Malek
Mon, 8 Oct 2012 19:43 EDT
Your phone and web site doesn't work, I need to know how I can INTYGA my pension form.
Please email me answer to my question or let me know your correct email or phone #.


Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Swedish Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Sweden, and such topics will be deleted.