Other Spanish posts in Australia

» Canberra

» Melbourne

Spanish embassies in nearby countries

» New Zealand

Spanish embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Sydney

Spanish flag Consulate-General of Spain in Sydney

AddressLevel 24, St. Martins Tower
31 Market St.
Sydney NSW 2000
Phonelocal: (02) 9261.2433
international: +61.2.9261.2433
Faxlocal: (02) 9283.1695
international: +61.2.9283.1695

» Can I visit Spain without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 21–30 of 42, newest first.
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>
Belinda Yuguero
Mon, 26 Aug 2013 02:49 EDT
Spanish schools in Brisbane
I would like to send my two boys to Spanish School in Brisbane. They were attending Spanish School in the Wollongong area in Sydney previously however now we reside in Brisbane. If possible, can you please advise contact and details of Spanish classes here in Brisbane.
Kind regards
Belinda Yuguero
Ronnie Holland
Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:23 EDT
No response to my emails re: power of attorney authorization in Spain
Hoping someone at the consulate see's this and replies, I've emailed 3 times since 12th March and had no response, and continue to get the answering machine.
Mon, 18 Mar 2013 02:03 EDT
Residing full time in Spain
My wife and I are considering buying a property in Spain and moving there. Will the acquisition of property give us residency in Spain and if so for what period of time?
Danielle Stevens
Thu, 7 Mar 2013 22:20 EST
I have a grandmother and a great grand mother born in spain,I would like to go and live with my relatives and work in spain ,can I get a Spanish passport or ancestry visa ? Thank you
jose cunado martinez
Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:35 EST
renovacion de mi pasaporte espanol.con el consulado general de espana en sidney
el dia 29 de enero mande por correo desde darwin mi pasaporte para renovacion.al consulado en sidney.
cuanto tiempo lleva eso.???????????????
RosarIo Gonzalez
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 00:26 EST
Spanish Citizenship
I would like to know if my children (born in Australia)could qualify for spanish passports or citizenship as I hold one. On my birth certificate, I am registered as Spanish and so are my parents. I would be grateful if someone to get back to me.
email: karambah.investments@gmail.com
Maria Muñoz Ortega
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:56 EST
A service which is not been provided to the Spanish Citizens
Why do Spanish people in South Australia and Western Australia have to travel all the way to Melbourne to renew their passports. Previously it was done through our honorary consul in each state . It seems that this decision for us in Perth means that the embassy is forsaking Spanish citizen’s passport holders. Why is there any need for any Spanish consul in any state, these consuls are in this position to provide a service which are not been provided to its citizen, maybe its time they are all removed from this position, what is the use of having them there, maybe the Melbourne office has some kind of co-operation with the transport companies (be it air or land) so that they get a commission from the transport cost, It is too much to expect of many people especially the elderly. It is nearly as expensive to go direct to Spain than to have to travel from Perth to Melbourne. This decision should be reverted as it is as ridiculous has having a school teacher and school but no kids. What is the use of this service?
Spain is in a bad situation right now, but it is not only affecting everyone in Spain but it is affecting anywhere where there is a Spanish citizen; the Spanish Government is letting their citizens down in every way possible. It is the citizens who pay for this service (a service which is not been provided). They should get their act together after all, they are employees of the Spanish citizens and they can be fired from their jobs just like any other employee.
Helen Plumb
Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:30 EST
Information - I'm thinking of moving to Spain
I would like as much information as possible as i would like to buy property and live in Spain. Info such as what are the requirements, what difficulties,what i should know, basically anything that would inform and educate me.

Many thanks,
Wed, 2 Jan 2013 20:13 EST
NEI Number
Do I need to make an appointment or can I just turn up with the necessary paperwork to start the process for obtaining a NEI number for property we have in Spain.
Alan Barge
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 02:09 EDT
Spanish teacher
I represent The University of the Third Age, which is a voluntary organisation which provides courses for retired people over 50.
I was wondering if you would know someone who might be able to lead Spanish classes once every two weeks at a time and frequency of their choosing.
If so could they ring me on 9487 2899 or email

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Spanish Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Spain, and such topics will be deleted.