South Korean flag Embassy of South Korea in Bishkek

Address67/8, Matrosova str
Bishkek 720005
Phonelocal: (0312) 575.923
international: +996.312.575.923
Faxlocal: (0312) 576.004
international: +996.312.576.004

» Can I visit South Korea without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Cholpon Toktosunova
Sat, 2 Apr 2016 23:55 EDT
Good day. I am Chilpon and i study at university in Bishkek. are there any exchange programs. Could you send me any informations to my e-mail . Thanks
Thu, 4 Feb 2016 09:16 EST
hello my name is Djandar >> last year i graduated frome the Busness depatment, WeiFang UNiversity of Scince and Technology,Weifang > Shouguang> China can i apply for any scholarship programs ?
Tue, 4 Feb 2014 00:53 EST
my name is azeem .i am from pakistan .i completed my study in kyrgyz state polytechnical university 5 year engineering in mining and geologist of peterolium . so i want to further study in korea what will be the procedure for viza . please send to me some informition on . i will be thankfull to embassy
Thu, 17 Oct 2013 12:02 EDT
hello, i am a student now, i study at Korean center. And at the same time i want to study in Korea .At the moment i live with korean and american people.I think if I have a chance to study there I can study.
kobra ghulamy
Sat, 27 Jul 2013 11:46 EDT
hello. I am an afghan can i apply any free schoolarship i have graduated from highshool in 2012?thanks.
Fri, 26 Jul 2013 09:46 EDT
South koreaaaaaa!!!!
Akbar Imamov
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 02:21 EDT
Hi there. This year I'm gonna graduate the secondary school and I dream about seoul national university, so is there any governmental quotas and scholarships for Kyrgyzstan for 2014-2019?
Lookin forward to your reply,
Akbar Imamov
Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:50 EST
My name is Aikanysh. I am studying at university here but I want to study in South Korea. Could you please send any information about scholarship programms. Plese send all info to e-mail
Thank you.
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 02:52 EST
Are there any scholarship programs for studying in Korea,transfers?Please let me be informed by
Wed, 31 Oct 2012 03:38 EDT
Hello,my name is Janyl and i am graduating the university this year. My department is Department of International Relations.I would like to continue my study of Master Degree in South Korea.Could you please send me any informations to my e-mail Thank you!

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the South Korean Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of South Korea, and such topics will be deleted.