Polish embassies in nearby countries

» Indonesia

» Malaysia

» Singapore

» Thailand

» Vietnam

Polish embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Manila

Polish flag Honorary Consulate of Poland in Manila

Honorary ConsulFernandino T. Lising
AddressUnited Philippine Lines, Inc., UPI Building 1
One Fort Santiago, Sta. Clara Str.
Intramuros, Manila
Phonelocal: (02) 527.7491
international: +63.2.527.7491
Faxlocal: (02) 527.1603
international: +63.2.527.1603

» Can I visit Poland without a visa?

Comments on this Honorary Consulate

Showing comments 1–10 of 138, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 > >>
Wojciech Tomczyk
Fri, 6 Jan 2017 22:33 EST
A good Au-Pair agency for European countries
I suggest to contact them directly....
Do a web search for other agencies...
You may be wasting your time by arranging everything youself....

Wojciech Tomczyk
Fri, 6 Jan 2017 22:24 EST
Au- Pair in European countres
Some details are listed on this website

Wojciech Tomczyk
Fri, 6 Jan 2017 22:08 EST
Further details to Miss Darlene
Work on the territory of the Republic of Poland


your future employer moves for a work permit, you cannot apply for a work permit in Poland on your own,
a work permit should be sent to you by your employer so that you can apply for a visa giving you the right to work.

Documents required to enter the territory of Poland:

1. a valid travel document,

2. a valid visa (if you want to work legally, you must obtain a visa giving you the right to work),

3. a document which confirms that you have health insurance,

4. money or a certificate confirming that you have it (e.g. a current certificate from a bank). If you cross the border based on a visa with the right to work, you do not have to present documents reflecting your financial situation.

At all times keep documents on you certifying your identity, legal stay and work (a copy of a work permit), in case you are controlled by the Police or the Border Guard.

If you do not have any of them or if they are invalid, you may even be expelled from Poland.


you cannot start work before the date shown in the permit,
a work permit is given with regard to one employer, to the particular position and to the period shown in the permit, under the conditions defined in the permit,
your employer must move for an extension of a work permit not later than 30 days before the end of the period for which the permit has been given,
if you want to change your employer or take up a different kind of job, your new employer must move for a new permit to an appropriate Voivode (regional/voivodship office),
if you did not sign a contract before starting work, demand the contract not later than on the day of commencing work,
a contract must be in accordance with a work permit,

The obligation of an employer:

conclude contracts with you (including an employment contract) in a language which you understand,
conduct trainings (including an occupational health and safety training) in a language which you understand,
provide you with a copy of an extension of a work permit or of a new permit,
pay for you, on a regular basis, contributions and taxes required by the law.

The obligations of an employee (within the employment relationship):

regular remuneration paid within the agreed period (not lower than that shown in a work
permit and concluded contract),
protection against discrimination and exploitation,
rest after work, holidays and a leave,
work in safe and hygienic conditions,
choose a place of residence,
a certificate from your employer after leaving work.
Wojciech Tomczyk
Fri, 6 Jan 2017 21:55 EST
Further comments to Miss Darlene
Here are some basic details about working visa for Poland:


Your potential employer needs to be actively involved in this process and contact Polish Embassy in Kuala Lumpur directly. It would assist you greatly in obtaining a visa.
Feel free to contact me directly via e-mail address tomczykw@yahoo.com
Wojciech Tomczyk
Fri, 6 Jan 2017 21:39 EST
A Note to Miss Darlene
I am just a private person trying to assist people leaving questions on this website.
Please leave your e-mail address so I can contact you.
Meantime I will find out about the visa matter.
By the way,you may contact also Polish Embassy in Kuala Lumpur as they are representing Poland in the Philippines.
Thu, 5 Jan 2017 10:01 EST
Dear Consul,


My name's Darlene Pepito, and I would like to inquire about some matters.

I was invited to Poland as an au pair/nanny yet au pair program is not yet regulated in Poland like other countries in Europe. I would like to ask what kind of visa should I get and where to get it? I also wish to know the requirements and conditions as well as the number of days of processing an application?

Thank you very much.
Wojciech Tomczyk
Tue, 3 Jan 2017 03:52 EST
A note to Miss Babyface
A answered your question on this site on July 23th last year It is on the 10th position from the top.
Mon, 2 Jan 2017 10:35 EST
Hi mary i would like to asked if u comply with the requirements in marring a polish citizen in poland
Jenalyn pagaoa
Wed, 30 Nov 2016 20:17 EST
Legal capacity
Good morning ma'am/sir,
I have a polish boyfriend and planning to get married next year january 2017
But we have a problem for about legal capacity we dont know yet what are the requirements for getting this legal capacity to manila embassy..
And what papers should my Boyfriend bring here ?
Jenalyn pagaoa
Wed, 30 Nov 2016 09:29 EST
Legal capacity to marry
Hello po.
What are the requirements for getting a legal capacity at polish embassy manila??
Hoping for your answer


Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Polish Honorary Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Honorary Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Poland, and such topics will be deleted.