Guyanese flag Honorary Consulate of Guyana in Port-of-Spain

Honorary ConsulMr. Ernie Ross
Address16 Grey Street
St. Clair
Trinidad and Tobago
Phonelocal: (868) 622.2913
international: +1.868.622.2913
Faxlocal: (868) 622.1779
international: +1.868.622.1779

» Can I visit Guyana without a visa?

Comments on this Honorary Consulate

Dhaniram shyamraj
Sun, 27 Aug 2023 11:19 EDT
Would like to know the requirements to renew my
guyana passport here in trinidad
Wed, 23 Aug 2023 04:42 EDT
Great job
Ms Denise always helpful, very polite and kind , I never had any bad experience. Denise I hope you are still working there.
Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:48 EST
passport renewal
Good day i need to renew my guyana pass port here in Trinidad i am married and living here .can you please advise me what i have to do
Sharlene Ali
Thu, 8 Jul 2021 12:34 EDT
Soiled passport needed urgently
My passport is soiled . It expires next year. Need to do buisness urgently but it wouldnt work with its condition. Kindly advise me how to go about getting it redone.NB. Very Urgent Please. Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Sun, 27 Jun 2021 11:15 EDT
Renewal of passport
Can I come in to see about it, or do I need to do it online?
Sat, 21 Nov 2020 11:00 EST
Pass port renewal
Good day i need to renew my guyana pass port here in Trinidad i am married and living here .can you please advise me what i have to do
Sat, 26 Sep 2020 10:36 EDT
visit to Guyana
what is the procedure to visit Guyana, during the covid Period? Who has to grant permission in Trinidad to depart and Return and same in Guyana?
Thu, 9 Jul 2020 17:06 EDT
whats the documents is required for new passport??
Surojanie baijnauth
Thu, 4 Jun 2020 18:28 EDT
Passport renewal
Hey good day..I'm a guyanese married and living in passport will expire the end of this month..can u plz tell me how I can go about to get it renew..thank you
Steve fordyce
Mon, 24 Jun 2019 14:31 EDT
Guyana passport
Hi good day to you all I would know if it be a problem to renew Guyana my passport here in tnt I was married and living here for some years now but haven't got around to applying for my residency let's say its complicated would this be a problem to renew my Guyana passport hassle free?

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Guyanese Honorary Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Honorary Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Guyana, and such topics will be deleted.