Finnish flag Honorary Consulate of Finland in Miami

Honorary ConsulMs. Susan P. Kelley
AddressKelley Swofford Roy, 50 NE 29th Street
Miami FL 33137
Phonelocal: (305) 444.0004
international: +1.305.444.0004
Faxlocal: (305) 444.9057
international: +1.305.444.9057

» Can I visit Finland without a visa?

Comments on this Honorary Consulate

Ilyes ghenaiet
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:58 EST
Hello sir I'm Ilyes ghenaiet from Algeria but I'm live here in USA about 5 years I have passport Algeria I want to visit firland did I need visas or only passport and green card pls let me know thank you
Marie Cheour
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 09:40 EDT
Finnish Birth certificate
Dear Ms. Susan Kelley,

I have both American and Finnsih citizenship my sons are Finnsih citizens, My youngest son Julian Luhtanen (born on April 20, 1994) was supposed to get his American citizneship this coming Thursday but the informed me that I need to give them a birth certificate that shows his name. As you know, Finnish birth certificate only shows mother's name. Can you please help me to get something that would prove to them that he actually is my son. He is a permanent resident here.

My tel is 786-515-5855

Best Regards,

Marie Cheour

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Finnish Honorary Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Honorary Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Finland, and such topics will be deleted.