Other Ecuadorian posts in USA

» Chicago

» Houston

» Miami

» Minneapolis

» New Haven

» New York

» New York
(Permanent Mission to the UN)

» Newark

» San Francisco

» Washington

Ecuadorian embassies in nearby countries

» Canada

» Mexico

Ecuadorian embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Los Angeles

Ecuadorian flag Consulate-General of Ecuador in Los Angeles

Address8484 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 540
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Phonelocal: (323) 658.6020
international: +1.323.658.6020
Faxlocal: (323) 658.1198
international: +1.323.658.1198

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 1–10 of 59, newest first.
1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>
Binghe Shui ( Paul Shui)
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:43 EDT
Do I need a visa? Where should I apply?
I am a holder of Chinese passport (People's Republic) and American green card. I am retired from the United Nations Secretariat in New York and now residing in Las Vegas. My wife, an American citizen, and I plan to take a trip to the islands in Ecuador this coming December and would be appreciative if you could tell me whether I need a visa. If I do, can I apply through mail, or can I apply the visa in LA, which is closer to my residence. Thank you very much.

Binghe Shui (Paul Shui)
Daisy Nicolalde
Mon, 10 Aug 2015 19:50 EDT
Servicio excelente.
My experiencia con el Consulado Ecuatoriano de Los Angeles ha sido y es mi mejor experiencia sea para obtener como para renovar mi pasaporte. Yo solía visitar otro consulado porque me convenía mejor, pero los resultados eran frustrantes, hasta que visité el de Los Angeles. Santo remedio, en media hora lo obtuve todo. Eso si, recuerden de llamar primero para asegurarse de las horas y días de la oficina, y saber que documentos deben de llevar además del costo para obtener su pasaporte.
V Castillo
Sat, 1 Aug 2015 16:44 EDT
Mobile Ecuadorian Services
My understanding is that there will be services available in San Francisco on August 22, 2015. What will be location of the mobile unit?

We are looking to renew an Ecuadorian passport.
Mon, 27 Jul 2015 13:53 EDT
Do Citizens of India (Indian Passport holder) with a US Green Card need a Visa
I am a citizen of India and I have a US green card. Currently living in the US and am planing a trip to Ecuador. Will I need to get a visa?


Nupur Srivastava
Lorena Fahl
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:37 EDT
Email Address
Please note that their email address should read;


The "Gov" is in error, as for Ecuador (Spanish) it's not govierno, but gobierno. It should be a "b" and not a "v". My email was delivered. Hope this helps everyone.
Lorena Fahl
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:16 EDT
Multiple Issues
I've been trying to get a hold of you, by phone and email. Unfortunately, trying to leave a msg, is a nightmare, as the phone hangs up, and the email, returns undeliverable. How can someone leave or forward messages to your office? I need assistance in dual citizenship for my children. Would appreciate a response. The verbiage on the bottom states that website not operated by the Consulate and might not been seen by the staff. Who is reviewing this site and responding? Thank you.
carolina garcia
Mon, 6 Jul 2015 06:47 EDT
acceso asus simples preguntas en el servicio virtual
me e dado cuenta que la mayoria de personas pone el telefono ocupado con llamadas innecesarias por ejemplo preguntando quien es el consul.hermanos hay que leer alli en la primera pajina esta escrito.el nombre del consul.segundo la pajina virtual le da toda una informasion para sacar un pasaporte.no piensen que no los quieren atender las preguntas innecesarias quitan tiempo a las realmente nesesarias leer es el saber y leo todo de cada pais y no tengo problemas.tomen tiempo para averiguar esta todo escrito.en la pajina virtual.todo lo que quiera saver del ecuador grasias.
Ruth Aguilar Barona
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 13:26 EDT
Renovacion de pasaporte
Necesito renovar mi pasaporte. Antes de presentarme al Consulado me gustaria saber que documentos debo llevar para ese tramite.

He llamado al Consulado en dos ocasiones, espero que me devuelvan la llamada o recibir un email con esa informacion.
willie vilamar
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:57 EDT
customer service
ar you guys ever gonna answer the phone ?

please we the citizens of Ecuador paid taxes to keep you in your jobs so help with a more positive customer help been here long & I can see how bad is your response to help us Ecuadorian citizens
Joseph cann
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:53 EDT
Very poor service
I was retreated like I was not important and put on hold various time for a good 8-10min and then was hung up on. Very sad and poor service.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Ecuadorian Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Ecuador, and such topics will be deleted.