Other Australian posts in USA

» Chicago

» Denver

» Honolulu

» Houston

» Los Angeles

» New York

» San Francisco

» Seattle

» Washington

Australian embassies in nearby countries

» Canada

» Mexico

Australian embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Atlanta

Australian flag Consulate-General of Australia in Atlanta

AddressAtlanta Financial Center
3353 Peachtree Road, NE, Suite 1140
Atlanta GA 30326
Phonelocal: (404) 760.3400
international: +1.404.760.3400
Faxlocal: (404) 760.3401
international: +1.404.760.3401
Web sitehttp://www.usa.embassy.gov.au/

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 1–10 of 22, newest first.
1 2 3 > >>
Mon, 1 Jan 2018 21:52 EST
Reply to
From the US to Romania via Australia
My fiancé is visiting in the US. Is it possible to obtain an Australian visa allowing her to return to Romania via Australia with a stopover of approximately six weeks?
Thank you
Bill Abernathy
Sun, 24 Dec 2017 13:46 EST
Retirement Visa
Does this board ever help? Since this Christmas, I will pray for a little help for my wife and I.
Bill Abernathy
Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:36 EST
Retirement Visa
We are retired and really hope to move, to Australia. Sadly, the VISA process seem to show that we are unacceptable because, we do not have $750,000 to invest. Do we have any hope? Contact: bill.abernathy@runbox.com
Bill Abernathy
Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:26 EST
Retirement visa
My wife and I Want to move to Australia permanently. I am well educated, but we don't have 750,000 for investment. Do we have any hope?
Demi Foster
Thu, 10 Aug 2017 19:41 EDT
Hi ,
I am Australia citizen and I'm working in Atlanta .Anyone know the phone number and the address in Atlanta please let me know. Thanks a lot
Richard Turnbull
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 00:58 EDT
Err... What do I do?
I am an Australian citizen living in Atlanta... I moved here at a young age and my AU passport expired when I turned 16 in 2006 and I never renewed it... Now that I want to what do I do? I was too young to have a drivers licence when I lived in AU. All I have are old passports...

If anyone has any idea what I should do please help me out: RIVLUKCOLTD@GMAIL.COM

Wed, 15 Feb 2017 11:38 EST
Passport renewal
Hi I'm am an Australian living in Alabama and the nearest Embassy is Atlanta Georgia the phone numbers are all disconnected and can't find a new listing need to contact them before making that three hour drive for nothing anyone have a new. Umber for them
Jerry Kaber
Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:44 EST
Certification of my wife original documents for bank account opening
I do need help in getting an Australian consulate to certify copies my wifes passport,driver's licence,and birth certificate so that the bank will authorise removing a hold on mony in a two party account in the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. I am in Australia Melbourne and my wife is in Fort Lauderdale Florida. I had deposited large amount of money before leaving the US
I am planning to be a student here in Melbourne and opened up a bank account to pay for expenses. My wife will not be traveling to Melbourne until late February. The bank requires us both in person to show these documents however in this situation my wife is not with me and will not be there until late February. This is very urgent and I do hope that you can accommodate me by helping to certify these documents of my wife so that they can be supplied to the Commonwealth Bank allowing the account to be open and have access to it by me. Please answer soon 954 540 6331
Ilana Hamilton
Tue, 3 Jan 2017 23:39 EST
Transit Visa
Me and my partner are traveling to Australia for 7 hours, a stop over to New Zealand, but on separate booked flights and I need to know if I need a Transit Visa. If I do, how do I go about getting that? Currently we are in Taiwan and we will be traveling from Taiwan to Australia and then Australia to New Zealand.

Please let me know,

Thank you
Greg Power
Thu, 29 Dec 2016 13:18 EST
Expired passport
I'm an Australian living in Augusta Ga, I need to renew my Australian Passport, tried calling the Atlanta location, number not connected

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Australian Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Australia, and such topics will be deleted.