Other Portuguese posts in India

» New Delhi

Portuguese embassies in nearby countries

» Pakistan

Portuguese embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Goa

Portuguese flag Consulate-General of Portugal in Goa

AddressParwati - houses Nr. 38/39
Father Agnelo Road
Goa 403001
Phonelocal: (0832) 242.1524
international: +91.832.242.1524
Faxlocal: (0832) 242.1522
international: +91.832.242.1522
Hours08h45 - 13h00

» Can I visit Portugal without a visa?

Comments on this Consulate-General

Showing comments 41–50 of 1352, newest first.
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135 136 > >>
Ray - Savio
Mon, 8 Sep 2014 04:17 EDT
You can contact Thomas he is based in Goa he can help you with the documentation and submitting it if need be, his number is 7798679366.GoodlUCK.
ahamad raza aga
Sun, 7 Sep 2014 12:13 EDT
regarding BI
my all paper work has been finish and i have issued a assento de nascimento den for bi card wat paper should i submit for bi card
Paul Dsouza
Sun, 7 Sep 2014 11:45 EDT
Hi Ray
Hello Ray,
Thanks,and I got a reply from Thomas,and he has started with my papers finding out,,
Thanks and GOD BLESS,,
Sun, 7 Sep 2014 09:41 EDT
Portuguese Passport - getting started
Hi Ray ,

My name is Savio Alphonso

need assistance in documentation & processing of Poruguese Passport .

My Father is of Goan origin & was born in Goa before 1961 .

Would like to know Is it mandatory that my Father register his birth & marriage first ,& only the once his is completed then can I apply for it. Will my father loose his Indian Citizenship once his birth is registered in Portugal.

I would like to make the Portuguese Passport in my name , Could you let me know what are the documents that would be required for the purpose, ( just have dad's Birth ceritficate & a ID card from poruguese era ) how much time would it take & what would be the cost involved in getting it done . Also please suggest if I should do it from Goa or via Portugal . Could you please suggest a reliable person in Goa who could help me in getting this done .

Hope to hear from you soon .

Thanks in advance .

Regards .

Savio .
Ray - Paul
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 15:23 EDT
Well he is a busy man and he is been dealing with these matters since years and if he doesn't reply dont get worried he will get in touch but you need to keep in touch, I dont know about Dr Orlando Texeira, as I have not heard good things about him anyway, the choice is yours....
Paul Dsouza
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 11:24 EDT
Hello Ray,
I have contected Thomas Pereira,I spoke to him on phone,and have send hin the old papers attached which are submitted in the CRC Portugal..
And als written to Dr Orlando Texeira,as there was no reply,fron Thomas,still,,
How is Thomas in taking old,mtters,and how quick,,,,
please advise..
lost from years,,
Paul Kuwait..
Ray - Jim
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 08:20 EDT
Well you can ask the consulate in Goa, or you can contact Thomas in Goa he will get it done for you soon, his number is 7798679366.
Thu, 4 Sep 2014 21:36 EDT
Lost my assent original
Where I hve to apply for my original assent I lost my original assent I'm from goa plz help if I ask in goann consulate I'll get it'll help
Vijaykant Nadadur
Wed, 3 Sep 2014 14:44 EDT
Booked my visa appointment (in person) at the Goa Consulate by mistake
I made a big mistake by booking my visa interview, in person, at the Portuguese Consulate, by mistake. I needed to give that as New Delhi (Embassy). How do I cancel my appointment.
Stanley Fernandes
Wed, 3 Sep 2014 02:58 EDT
Mis matched Dates
Thanks a tonne Ray!! will work on that and have that sorted out ASAP...

Best Regards


Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Portuguese Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Portugal, and such topics will be deleted.