Other Egyptian posts in Nigeria

» Lagos

Egyptian embassies in nearby countries

» Angola

» Benin

» Burkina Faso

» Burundi

» Cameroon

» Central African Republic

» Chad

» Congo-Brazzaville

» Congo-Kinshasa

» Djibouti

» Eritrea

» Ethiopia

» Gabon

» Ghana

» Guinea

» Ivory Coast

» Kenya

» Liberia

» Madagascar

» Malawi

» Mali

» Mauritius

» Mozambique

» Namibia

» Niger

» Rwanda

» Senegal

» Sierra Leone

» South Africa

» Tanzania

» Togo

» Uganda

» Zambia

» Zimbabwe

Egyptian embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Abuja

Egyptian flag Embassy of Egypt in Abuja

AddressPlot 3319 Barada Close, off Amazon St
Maitama, Abuja
Phonelocal: (09) 413.6091
international: +234.9.413.6091
Faxlocal: (09) 413.2602
international: +234.9.413.2602

» Can I visit Egypt without a visa?

Comments on this Embassy

Showing comments 1–10 of 80, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 > >>
Olawuyi Sherif
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:48 EDT
documents and procedures needed for egypt visa me and my sister
I'm a footballer playing in egypt i came for holiday, i wanted to acquire visa for me and my sister to go along with me. what are the necessary documents and procedures needed? Olas.sherif@yahoo.com 08064966895
Godwin adesola
Sun, 18 May 2014 04:40 EDT
How long the student will take to ready.
Sir , what are the basic requirement to get in other to get getstudent visa and how long it take for the visa to getready at the embassy consulate.

Thank you,

Best regard,

Godwin Adesola.
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:43 EDT
Please what is going on @ d embassy in lagos that they are refusing to collect our document...am tired of this.please help us....just please reply me and tell me wots going on with dat(08135930352)..but are they not collectin virgin passport?????
Hamisu mubarak..
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 16:28 EST
want to go an study at egypt
I want to go an study architectural tech at cairo university,pleas I need all the necessary information that will help me..what I want to no most is visa amount pleas these ma line..(08066882637)
Mr Akorede
Tue, 18 Feb 2014 19:18 EST
problems of student visa to Egypt; what was the solution?
the Arabic student of Nigeria 2013/2014 as problem about visa and they have been given admission letter (hisol) what was the solution please!!! help us out.
man hassan
Sun, 9 Feb 2014 12:23 EST
how i get visa to my nigerian wife
iam egyptian married from nigerian how i get visa for her and what is the documents requiered in the embassy thnx
Mon, 2 Dec 2013 03:36 EST
Please, for how long is going to take when i apply for any of your visa.
ekundayo irish
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 02:55 EST
I am going to cairo I need to know the amont that will cost me for student
Please sir How mush is the BTA for student visa
Obi anselem onyema
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 18:14 EST
Plz sir,my friend that based here.send me some money.he said that he posted it to embssy at abuja.i want to comfirm that is my 07060922366
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 07:34 EDT
.If you are a non-Egyptian student, you must have a valid passport from your country of citizenship in order to travel to Egypt. The passport should be valid for at least six months after the planned return to your home country.

• For entry to Egypt, you must obtain a tourist visa from the Egyptian embassy or consulate in your home country. Tourist visas are valid for one to six months, and are nonrenewable.

• Enter to Egypt with a tourist visa.

• Register your name at the nearest neighborhood police station within the first seven days of your arrival. If you reside at AUC hostel, the “resident assistant” will help you. If you reside off-campus housing, the Business Support Office can help you with this process. Depending on where your classes are held, take your passport and your complete address written on a piece of paper to the Business Support Office located in the Administration Building, room G-023, New Cairo Campus or the Business Support Satellite Office located in room 424 Main Building, Tahrir Square Campus, between 09:00am and 02:30pm.

• If you are American, Canadian, or a EU citizen, you are not to register upon arrival to Egypt.

• Without an appropriate visa from the Egyptian government, you will be subject to deportation.

• Within 30 days of arrival in Cairo, you must complete the application process to obtain a student residence visa.

• The student residence visa is renewed on a semester basis

• Non-Egyptian full-time students are entitled to University certification to obtain a student residence visa. Full time status for Undergraduate, Non-degree Undergraduate is 12 credit hours. As for Graduate, Non-degree Graduate is 9 credit hours.

• If your parents are permanent residents of Egypt, you are not required to obtain a student residence visa provided that you are still a dependent of your parent.

• If you are an Egyptian/dual national male student or your father is Egyptian, the Egyptian government recognizes you as a citizen of Egypt. You are entitled to a six-month stay in Egypt as an Egyptian citizen without any military service clarifications or obligations. If you exceed the six-month stay, you have to process the military service exemption for Egyptian/dual national in person otherwise you will not be allowed to leave the country until you clarify your military service status and issue the military service exemption.

• AUC is not responsible for the denial of a student residence visa by the Egyptian government.
Procedure for Applying for a Student Residence Visa
The procedure starts when you fill out the "Student Data Form" attached to the AUC application for admission, and submit it to the Student Service Center (SSC)with a photocopy of your passport at least three months prior to your planned arrival in Egypt in order to have the security approval.
After arriving in Egypt

Complete your course registration as a full time student and process your payment for the semester
Proceed to the Business Support office in Admin. bldg.room G-023/G-019, in the New Cairo Campus or their office in the Main bldg. room 424 in the Tahrir campus to get the 'Study Approval Confirmation' form
Submit the Student Visa Enrollment request, with a copy of your passport in addition to the 'Study Approval Confirmation' form to the Military/Visa Services Unit, Office of the Registrar between 9am and 2pm in Admin. bldg. room P-041 in the New Cairo Campus
One week after your submission of the request, proceed to the Business Support office, to submit the following:
Your passport
One passport size photo (required)
The student visa fee (either LE 62.10 or LE 92.10. Refer to the Business Support Office for more details)

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the Egyptian Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Egypt, and such topics will be deleted.