American flag Consulate-General of the USA in Munich

AddressKöniginstraße 5
80539 München (Munich)
Phonelocal: (089) 28880
international: +49.89.28880
Faxlocal: (089) 280.9998
international: +
Web site

Comments on this Consulate-General

Dawn Tizard
Thu, 12 Oct 2017 06:15 EDT
Emanuel A Loren
I wrote to you 28-1-2014, my post is still on the board.ex vice consul of Greece 1942 Sanfrancisco joined oss 1943,American subject Dec 1945.changed his name from Lorenzakis to Loren or do you have any information that might help.l have contacted all opropriet offices,in the USA,Greece and Germany. Thank you.
Christine Villarino
Thu, 2 Jun 2016 22:39 EDT
Does the Consulate translate documents from English into German< if so how much do you charge?
Rosemarie kellar
Sun, 9 Aug 2015 16:10 EDT
immigration papers
How do I get copies of my immigration papers from October 1964
Javier F Melendez
Wed, 24 Sep 2014 13:54 EDT
ssAdm has lost my birth certificate
I was born in 1959 in Munich Germany to U S military man. How do I get a replacement? 512@701-6656
shervin green
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 10:48 EDT
birth certificate
hey there , my dad has lost his birth certificate and is trying to get another. how can we go about doing that. is there a contact number that we can use.
Dawn Tizard
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:21 EST
Where does his remains lay America or germany or Greece
We Have for years tried to locate the remains of an old family so we could least pay our respects but it would appear a impossible task .Our Parents befriended 1944 Emanuel Alex Lorenzakis Who later changed his name to Emanuel Alex Loren He was born inAthens Greece 25-11-1909 and died in June1987 recorded by American Consulate but no details of where he is buried.ww2 Bristol-and then became a american citizen 1946,Can you please out of respect for dead and the living, not just pass us on to another department
Debbie Sandve- Couillard
Thu, 2 Aug 2012 13:26 EDT
birth certificate
I was born in Munich on may 8, 1964. I applied and paid for an original birth certificate a couple of years ago. It is in German, therefore I cannot use it. Is it possible to get one in English? also, I have lost the "born abroad" paper. how can I get it replaced in English? Thx
carol huebner
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:16 EDT
birth certificate
My son was born in 1958 to an american military person. He has lost his birth certificate and wondering how to replace it. The name is Allan Joseph Orr born on July 1 1958

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the American Consulate-General — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate-General and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the USA, and such topics will be deleted.