American flag Embassy of the USA in Mexico City

AddressPaseo de la Reforma 305
Col. Cuauhtemoc
06500 Ciudad de México (Mexico City), D.F
Phonelocal: (055) 5080.2000
international: +52.55.5080.2000
Faxlocal: (055) 5511.9980
international: +52.55.5511.9980
Web site

Comments on this Embassy

Elizabeth Escobar
Mon, 29 Dec 2014 17:09 EST
Please help
I am a U.S Citizen and I traveled to mexico with my kids which they also are U.S Citizens.I traveled to mexico on novemeber 1, 2013 and they gave me a travel permit for 180 days which expired on may 1, 2014, but the my problem is I am still in mexico do to financial problems I am stranded have no way to get home. I need help probably have enough to get my tickets for me and my kids but I really don't have the money to pay my fine need help please email me. PLEASE HELP
Melanie Velázquez
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 02:38 EST
My Daughter was born in The US .
My Daughter is a US cidasin,she was taken to Mexico 13 years ago by her aunt, well she's 17 now and has a one and half year old baby boy born ther in Mexico she was mis treated by her family I want her to come home, she dose not want to leve her baby .please help me. My e- mail I want them home.
San Juanita Belanger
Sun, 24 Nov 2013 19:49 EST
Hoping to get a travel visa for a dear friend.
I have many friends in Mexico as I travel there quit often and I'm baptizing my grand daughter and I would love very much for my life long friend to be the Godfather of my granddaughter is it possible and if so what do I need to do?
Peggy Ramirez
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 17:59 EDT
Moving to Mexico
i put on here earlier that i was wanting to move to Mexico with my husband but I do not know what i need to do to do this if someone could please help me my email address is
Peggy Ramirez
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 17:48 EDT
I want to move to Mexico with my husband!!
Hello my name Is Peggy I am married to a Mexican Citizen and he has to go back to Mexico I am really needing help finding out what all i have to do to move to Mexico with him. If someone could please help me with this Thank you so much!!
katherine martinez
Thu, 9 May 2013 16:46 EDT
how can i get more informaton my email address is
Paula Samaniego
Sun, 14 Apr 2013 17:56 EDT
US citizen born abroad
My relative was born in Mexico in 1941, while his mom, US citizen, was visiting relatives. His mom passed away when he was 5 yrs of age. He has always lived in the US and is a registered voter and also registered with the selective service when he turned 18 . He has his Mexico birth certificate but needs verification that he is a US citizen born abroad. How can we obtain this through your system? Social security records have him registered with an incorrect date of birth so this is needed so thy can correct his records. I am begging for any information or direction that you can help me with.
Sat, 17 Nov 2012 17:03 EST
i need help
i am a american citizen and i am wanting to get married to my boyfriend who is a mexican citizen . we are both in mexico now and i need to know how i can get my birth certificate translated into spanish and notaried and apostilled here in mexico or do i need to have it done back in the united states and if so where can i have it done i live in Winchester Indiana
Fred A Neff
Tue, 4 Sep 2012 13:10 EDT
2 us citizens getting married in Cancun Mexico
My fiance and I are getting married in Cancun Mexico on September 20, 2012 and we both have to have a death certificate translated into spanish. Where do you get this done at? Even our wedding planner can't tell us.
Marta Sorensen
Mon, 6 Aug 2012 23:14 EDT
I live in Santa Rosa, CA and would like my mother to come for a visit. How can I help her get a visa for my son wants to buy her airfare. My adult children and I are US Citizens. My Mother came for a visit sometime in 1989. She has a Pass Port that she used than. Please advise on what we can do to help her get her visa. I will be flying down to get her, but I understand we need to fill out an application and schedule an appointment with you to see if she can get her visa. I would be most grateful to you for your assitance in this matter.
Sincerely, Marta Sirensen

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the American Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the USA, and such topics will be deleted.