American flag Consulate of the USA in Fukuoka

Address2-5-26, O-hori Chuo-ku
Fukuoka 810-0052
Phonelocal: (092) 751.9331
international: +81.92.751.9331
Faxlocal: (092) 713.9222
international: +81.92.713.9222
Web site
Hours9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Comments on this Consulate

Fri, 1 Sep 2017 04:01 EDT
Apply for amerika.
Good morning everybody. I am one of the young energetic and dinamic candidate. I would like to to go to amerika for the visit visa and if you have provide me a chance to go to amerika amerika amerika i am very happy do you sugget me what can i do for going to the amerika?
Agoer Henrusman
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 09:14 EDT
Needed funds for home improvement mother
Dear Mr. or Mrs.

My name AGOER HENRUSMAN, I am the second of four children, now I live in the area Rangkasbitung Lebak district of Banten province, My brother stayed with Mum I Regional Cicalengka Bandung Regency West Java Province, Brother I am a woman living with her husband in the Region Tasimalaya Tasikmalaya district of West Java province and the latter's sister I live in the city of Bandung in West Java province.
Conditions My mother is a widow who currently do not work only scrape a living from his mercy. Which is just the most children live within the limitations of money, then for that I am a child really want to serve even though only a small portion to thank Ms. I, for that I ventured to seek the help of the money for home improvement and survival, for philanthropists and donors which has an excess of material of money, would presumably help the mother I set aside a small portion of the money donated to the Mother I am the current conditions listed above.
For those who are willing to donate please send to the bank account below
BCA (Bank Central Asia) Serang Branch.
Rangkasbitung Unit.

Thus I will now submit applications for assistance to be informed, before I thank you.

Best regards
photos of my mom's house could be seen on facebook
Luciouse Haws
Thu, 9 Jan 2014 13:48 EST
Marriage certificate
Where can I get a copy of my marriage certificate. Was married in Fukuoka, Japan ON august 30, 1977 BY THE American Consulate. Never had marriage certificate recorded in the United States after returning home from Japan. What do I need to do to get a copy of my marriage license? I moved from California TO Austin, TX in May 2012. My phone number is 512 712-4160 or 661 609-9946.

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the American Consulate — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Consulate and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the USA, and such topics will be deleted.