American embassies in nearby countries

» Algeria

» Libya

» Mauritania

» Morocco

» Sudan

» Tunisia

American embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Cairo

American flag Embassy of the USA in Cairo

Address8 Kamal El Din Salah St.
Garden City, Cairo
Phonelocal: (02) 2797.3300
international: +20.2.2797.3300
Web site

Comments on this Embassy

Showing comments 1–10 of 96, newest first.
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 > >>
nourah mohamed
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 03:27 EST
south africa
hi all im an south African resident and I was married to an Egyptian for 5years with a lot of ups and downs, and out of the marriage we got a girl, and when our first problems started he took my baby girl to his parents in Egypt for 2years, I got very very sick and in 2011 he return with my daughter and his new wife, at that time my daughter was 5years old. we were married in south African law court and the divorce took 2months to be over and he was granted full custody over my daughter, ofcourse a lot of money was involve.
in 2013 he took my daughter again to Egypt without my permission, and when I asked him where is my child he said she is in Egypt to visit her grandparents,since then he didn't bring her back to south Africa and himself just disappeared from the country and nowhere to be find. I went to manyyyyyy lawyers, embassy of Egypt but just nobody can help me to get my bay girl back.
if there is any advice or help that anyone can help me with regarding my daughter, I will appreciate it ever!!!!!
zubairu chindo
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 08:47 EST
Gretings my name is zubairu chindo,me iwreting to collet application visa go america under ano get the anop mmney that suponsury my selve in america that way i stop collet your visa application.please please ave thanks good bye.
jackie gomma
Tue, 6 Jan 2015 18:54 EST
kidnapping of child freely allowed. illigal visa,s allowed
my husband is from Egypt .I myself am usa citizen . when we wanted to marry we had to apply for a fiancée visa. it took a while to accomplish this .a little over a year. he came with his 2 daughters. the oldest 1 he had had since age 12. she suffers from a sever head injury as a baby while with her mother. she is blind in one eye and has no feeling in her left leg. she has had a lot of counseling and is now a second yr college student.the youngest one 12 yrs when she came had tb, infected gums that protruded out of her mouth, knots id-n her hair to the point she could not turn her head without pain. my husband was begged by school and dr not to leave without her. after him speaking with his ex she signed at the embassy for n to travel with him. by the way she is a dentist. my husband a general bridgidaire . we were married shortly after he arrived. we were a very happy family. n had two major surgeries on her mouth, braces put on her teeth, became a high honor student and played basketball on the city team. problem her mother moved to the us , now my husband took 1 1/2 yrs. his ex was here in less than a month and married shortly after. somehow I know this is not legal but no one cares. she and her dental husband threatens us, harasses us . torment's her oldest daughter and went to us court and took n from our home. n said she wanted to go the physiologist said abused children always run to their abuser. now with out my husband permission they have taken his daughter back to Egypt. she had produced illegal custody papers from Egypt . I know it is illegal in Egypt for a girl to live with her mothers new husband. So these papers were written without the court knowing she was remarried. I wrote to the embassy in Egypt but no answer. we tried to stop the kidnapping by informing immigration. but no one cared. we were told by the embassy we could not marry unless my husband came with a fiancée visa and if we married on a visitors visa they would consider that he came with intent to marry and would be sent back to Egypt and would never receive a visa again. how come his ex can come in less than a month and marry shortly after. Not only that I was born and raised in America and must now live every day in fear as she has threatened to destroy me. yells in my streets, verbally attacked me at the oldest hs graduation. I never know what is coming next. plus she has taken the youngest. has removed her braces, her grades have dropped , she is forbidden to speak to her father or her sister, of course she is not allowed to visit, and now has been taken to Egypt without his permission all of the above is angst court orders here in usa. there is no help . we have tried. the mother even goes by a family name that does not belong to her family but was stolen. her brother goes by three names in Egypt. they r a criminal family . even the man she married has a immigration racket but no one cares. any suggestions how to save my youngest step daughter. our family loves her deeply and she is in harms way.
Wondering american
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:08 EDT
American governments are Hippocrates
that's a typical American attitudes . They call for democracy, opportunities,equal rights ...bla bla bla..
all is nothing but B S.
I am an American citizen my wife is not, her son ( my step son ) is an American citizen as well and serving for the U S National Guard, here application for visit visa was rejected, their reasoning was she might stay in America. Ironically , either one of us can apply for her to become a permanent residence, is she really intend to live in America.
laila fam shehata mansour
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 05:33 EDT
Where humanity
We visited the American Embassy 20/08/2014 to take a visa to travel to the state of US Columbus, Ohio, to attend the funeral burial and DNA Pham Chkath Mansour and which will be held on Saturday, 08.23.2014 and us 5 years if the NRA and DNA and has been refused, I and my sisters for no reason with the knowledge that and DNA with American citizenship and I've visited America in 2007 and did not break the Visa and lived in America 6 months because my father in the period where you were admitted to hospital as a result of a clot in the brain where human rights that Sons Atahramo of throwing another look at it with the knowledge I had with me Visa Ezz events in the country and the difficult but I did not and I travel but I ask you to travel in the event of illness, and his death
laila fam shehata mansour
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 05:22 EDT
قمنا بزيارة السفارة الامريكية20/8/2014 لاخذ تأشيرة سفر الى الولاية الامريكية كولومبوس اوهايو لحضور جناز دفن والدنا فام شخاتة منصور و الذى سيقام يوم السبت 23/8/2014 ولنا 5 سنوات لو نرا والدنا و تم رفضنا انا و اخواتى بدون سبب مع العلم ان والدنا معه الجنسية الامريكية و انا قمت بزيارة اميريكا سنة 2007 و لم اكسر فيزا و اقمت فى اميريكا 6شهور لان والدي فى الفترة التى كنت فيها دخل المستشفى نتيجة جلطة فى المخ
zubairu chindo kaduna state nigeria
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:46 EDT
experience create the new aircraft.
zubairu chindo thanks you,i hove to take of my experiece.i am wait you scholarship.i ready to drop of my technology in american councils for international education.good by.
ElSayed Shehata Hassan
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 14:29 EDT
Pointment Renewal of residence
Mr. Consul General of the United States in Cairo
My Name ElSayed Shehata Hassan - Egyptian nationality - I lived in the United States - New York - Brooklyn 60 753 Street -11 220 Brooklyn - and I have a son born in 1998, and named Christopher from native to the American Dibra Patterson - has lived about 24 years starting in August 1987 - and we want renewal of residence in our own and that ended in 09.22.2013 and during this period of the disease and suffered sender you medical documents, which led to my return to the non-renewal, United States on schedule
For you to every greeting and respect
zubairu chindo
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:40 EDT
experience of create the news aircraft
my name is zubairu chindo icome from nigeria istudy in nigeria part of science and technology kufena zaria. iget the experience that create the new aircraft.iresearch of the bird and them icreate the new aircraft.iget the desien it in my hand.but me ino get the ilake your scholarship becuose i ready to drop of my in ilive in egypt cairo facebook zuhebara zubairu phone +20-01111403442 thank you i hove to take of my experience.goodby
zubairu chindo
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:58 EDT
experience of the aircraft.
my name zubairu chindo from nigeria.i study in nigeria part of science and techology school kufena zaria. iget the experience that produce the aircraft.iresearch of one the bird and them to create the aircraft. but me i no get materials that producing.i lake to yuor scholarship to come and producing.but now i study in egytp addresesse.kattamiya masakin mahamudiya.facebook zuhebara +20-01111403442 ihove to teka of my technology.thank you goodby

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the American Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the USA, and such topics will be deleted.