American embassies in nearby countries

» Angola

» Benin

» Botswana

» Burkina Faso

» Burundi

» Cameroon

» Cape Verde

» Chad

» Congo-Brazzaville

» Congo-Kinshasa

» Djibouti

» Equatorial Guinea

» Eritrea

» Gabon

» Gambia

» Ghana

» Guinea

» Ivory Coast

» Kenya

» Lesotho

» Liberia

» Madagascar

» Malawi

» Mali

» Mauritius

» Mozambique

» Namibia

» Niger

» Nigeria

» Rwanda

» Senegal

» Sierra Leone

» South Africa

» South Sudan

» Swaziland

» Tanzania

» Togo

» Uganda

» Zambia

» Zimbabwe

American embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Addis Ababa

American flag Embassy of the USA in Addis Ababa

AddressEntoto Street
Addis Abeba (Addis Ababa)
Ethiopia
PostalPO Box 1014
Phonelocal: (011) 517.4000
international: +251.11.517.4000
Visas & Consularlocal: (011) 124.2424
international: +251.11.124.2424
Faxlocal: (011) 517.4001
international: +251.11.517.4001
Consular Faxlocal: (011) 124.2435
international: +251.11.124.2435
Emailpasaddis@state.gov
Web sitehttp://ethiopia.usembassy.gov/

Comments on this Embassy

Showing comments 351–360 of 372, newest first.
<< < 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 > >>
meriam
Fri, 12 Oct 2012 06:20 EDT
I want to apply a job at your embassy.
I prefer being contacted via my email address; I.e, miyefe @gmail.com
carolyn
Thu, 4 Oct 2012 09:44 EDT
fully furnished apartments
Fully Furnished apartments in Muyenga, Kampala,Uganda(secure environment) available for rent at $1400 only. Non furnished at $700.Please call 0712849519 for details needed.Only 2 remaining.
Mathewos berhane
Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:51 EDT
Begging to learn high school
I am 10th grade student at st.merry school,i am 16 years old.there is nothing much to say yes there are many great schools in ethiopia but the enviroment is very bad so i am begging you please grant me this wish!!!
Tesfatsion Degu
Sat, 15 Sep 2012 05:51 EDT
searching of scholaship in USA
First of all How are U all of the members of AE? It is my pleasure to apply 4 this place to study in USA. Am 18,am from Hossana,Ethiopia.10 th grade ,yekatit 25/67 high school. I am interested in natural science.so I request you to accept my app. Thanks alot! TESFATSION DEGU
EMAIL tesfatsiond@gmail.com
asamnew teklewold
Sun, 9 Sep 2012 05:29 EDT
looking for postgratuate scholarship in MPH
Hello there my name is Asamnew Teklewold Gebremariyam. Graduated from HAWASSA UNIVERSITY by bachelour of science in public health three years before. Now i'm working in one of the Districts in SNNPR. Currently i'm eagerly looking to upgrade my knowledge in the area of public health. so to succed my day to day dream i need a USA support very much. You can contact me by my e-mail address teklewoldasamnew@yahoo.com. OR by my mobile phone +251916687070. I'will expect U'r response desperately. THANKS A LOT!!!
ebassa Bekele
Thu, 6 Sep 2012 10:14 EDT
Scholarship Award
Dear sir/s,I want your cordial assistant in helping me study my PHD in USA in the areas of corporate communication. Therefore please,stretch you extensive hand to make me learn and help my country and my people/world/.
contact address:ebassa_bekele@yahoo.com
mazid hussen aliy
Sat, 1 Sep 2012 13:11 EDT
asala maeleikum alan kabri mushi kila hukumu f.g. raesi abika mustashif
eden
Sat, 1 Sep 2012 04:32 EDT
why is it so hard?
i want to study Genetics in USA ,but AS WE all know its very hard to get scholarship or visa.We born to do something important to this world , and i can do that,so lets help eachother and make this world better.
Abraham kefelegn
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 08:38 EDT
information about Midtown university
Midtown university give a chance for 75% scholarship and they ask me the application fee for the remaining 25% payment. And the are asking me to pay the remaining payment so how much you know about the legality?
ABDI MEGERSA
Sat, 11 Aug 2012 06:21 EDT
I have got the chance to learn from Atlantic International University through online(distance. Now I am financial constraint to proceed the program.So I am in need of your help to cover tuition fee ($6,000). Please help me to continue my master program.I wait your response.
my email: amlq2009@yahoo.com

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the American Embassy — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Headline
Your message
Max 2000 characters
 

This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the USA, and such topics will be deleted.