Other British posts in New Zealand

» Auckland

» Christchurch

British embassies in nearby countries

» Australia

» Fiji

» French Polynesia

» New Caledonia

» Papua New Guinea

» Samoa

» Solomon Islands

British embassies worldwide

Other embassies and consulates in Wellington

British flag High Commission of the United Kingdom in Wellington

Address44 Hill Street
Wellington 6011
New Zealand
Phonelocal: (04) 924.2888
international: +64.4.924.2888
Faxlocal: (04) 473.4982
international: +64.4.473.4982
Web sitehttp://ukinnewzealand.fco.gov.uk/en/

» Can I visit the United Kingdom without a visa?

Comments on this High Commission

Showing comments 1–10 of 54, newest first.
1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 20:33 EDT
How do I get a renewal on my ancestry visa for the UK is not yet expired
peter trevors
Thu, 14 Apr 2016 19:53 EDT
I can not seem to be able to contact the embassy on your email that is on your contact . please supply me with same
Peter Trevors
Dominic Paul Baron
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 18:36 EDT
UK referendum on 23 June on British membership of the EU.
Is it true that UK nationals living abroad must have been on the electoral register in the UK in the past 15 years to be eligible to vote in this referendum?
peter trevors
Mon, 28 Mar 2016 22:57 EDT
hi again. I didn't mention but my email is ptrevors@xtra.co.nz
peter trevors
Mon, 28 Mar 2016 22:32 EDT
I have tried to get an appointment at the embassy on two occasions but have been refused twice. I am now trying once again. who can I se?
Sophia Eckhout
Sun, 6 Mar 2016 02:58 EST
Visitors Visa
Hi, I have a South African passport, with New Zealand residency. I Know I need Visitors Visa to enter the UK. I live in Gore South Island NZ, and would like to know how I can apply for the visa to visit my daughter. Can I do this online or do I have to appear in person and where.
Sun, 21 Feb 2016 02:37 EST
EU referendum
I am a British Citizen and will still be in NZ on the day of the EU referendum vote. Can I vote whilst here? Do I need to go to a consulate/embassy? Etc
Victor Cowell
Sat, 20 Feb 2016 07:42 EST
Trying to find friends address.
I have lost the address of long time friends who live in a retirement village in Christchurch. Is there any organisation that can help me. Thank you.
Ronan Harvey
Wed, 17 Feb 2016 23:51 EST
Can w lodge an application from New Zealand? & Which Application should we apply for?
I am a British National.
I have substantial business interests in the UK administered by my daughter Suzannah.
My partner Miss Vinita Mala is Fiji National
and we currently in New Zealand.
Vinita has travelled extensively including USA Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, Malaysia, Azerbaijan,
Korea, Tonga, French Polynesia.
we seek your advise wanting to travel toi the UK as visitor. can we lodge an application from here in New Zealand? and which application should we apply for??

thanking you in advance

We need to obtain a UK long term (5-10 years) multi entry UK Visa.
Mon, 9 Nov 2015 19:08 EST
Moving to UK
My 2 sons was born in NZ and i have granted NZ citizen for many years. What can i do to move us to UK and get UK residency?

Post a comment on this page

We invite you to share your experiences with the British High Commission — obtaining visas and other services, locating the building, and so on. Your comments may be seen by the public, so please do not include private information.

Your name
Your message
Max 2000 characters

This web site is not operated by the High Commission and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of the United Kingdom, and such topics will be deleted.